What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Perth Red

Post Whore
First Holden, then footy under threat and now the sausage sizzle. Its the end of the Australian way of life I tell you.

flippikat

Bench
The press conference on Sunday is being made to look more and more ridiculous. V'Landys has made a complete tit of himself.

I don't mind that of course. But he has dragged the game of Rugby League down with his brazenness.

It's gonna be a total humiliator. Well, it would be for anyone else.. but the guy has no sense of shame.

Game_Breaker

Coach
3swpc2.jpg

horrie hastings

First Grade
Talking to a great mate of mine earlier, he works at a senior level in one of the Sydney clubs. They are preparing for suspension of the comp after this round til at least the end of next month. NRL hasn’t advised this at all but that’s the strong feeling what will happen.

So that would be at least 5 rounds lost.

Play round 2 then re do the draw so we have a season where each team plays each other just once, that way there is still some flexibility if things get better or worse, either that or cancel the season.

franklin2323

Immortal
Wow you are a glass half full person

https://www.nevermanagealone.com/20...ned-covid-19-coronavirus-pandemic-fantasy-fpl

Europe where it is out of control

Italiy - Serie A Apr 3 return date
Spain postponed 2 rounds no crowd until April 15
Germany still going to empty staduims
MSL - 30 day banning
EPL being reviewed Apr 3

IPL April 15

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...l-due-to-coronavirus/articleshow/74609776.cms

Outdoor sports are planning to be out a month or so. Yet here will go 3 months?

To go with this grass roots soccer back April 14

sorry mods don’t know how to post the link so used screenshot

Attachments

• 0A8680F1-7F87-4E37-9DB3-B1C99D4DE5EC.jpeg
    0A8680F1-7F87-4E37-9DB3-B1C99D4DE5EC.jpeg
    496.2 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts