What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R2 Thu - Bulldogs 16-24 Cowboys @ ANZ

Round 2: Bulldogs v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 2
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v North Queensland Cowboys
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
Thursday 19 March 2020

NRL kickoff 8:05pm

TL-CBY20.png

1. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 2. Nick Meaney 3. Reimis Smith 4. Will Hopoate 5. Christian Crichton 6. Brandon Wakeham 7. Lachlan Lewis 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Dylan Napa 11. Josh Jackson 12. Joe Stimson 13. Adam Elliott
Interchange: 14. Dean Britt 15. Renouf To'omaga 16. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 17. Jake Averillo 19. Ofahiki Ogden 20. Morgan Harper 21. Sione Katoa 22. Jack Cogger

TL-NQL20.png

1. Valentine Holmes 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Justin O'Neill 4. Esan Marsters 5. Ben Hampton 6. Scott Drinkwater 7. Michael Morgan 8. Josh Mcguire 9. Jake Granville 10. Jordan McLean 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Coen Hess 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. Reece Robson 15. John Asiata 16. Mitchell Dunn 17. Francis Molo 18. Corey Jensen 19. Shane Wright 20. Tom Opacic 21. Jake Clifford

67B5T0I.jpg

Referees: Adam Gee, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis, Matt Noyen
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Beau Scott

Lower Grades
(times AEDT)
Bulldogs v Raiders @ Belmore
NSWRL U20 Jersey Flegg Cup, Sat 1:30pm
Bulldogs v Newtown @ Belmore
NSWRL Canterbury Cup, Sat 3:30pm

(times AEST)
Burleigh v Mackay @ Pizzey
QRL Intrust Super Cup, Sat 4pm
QRL U20 Hastings Deering Colts, Sat 5:45pm
Norths v Pride @ Bishop
Colts Sat 3:20pm, ISC Sat 5pm
Mustangs v Townsville @ Toowoomba
Colts Sat 6pm
Hunters v Townsville @ Port Moresby
ISC Sun 3pm

Last edited by a moderator:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I wouldn't be looking forward to getting off the plane in NSW right now if I were the Cows players, and that would be the case without a pandemic. The Dogs might have them out enthused here.

This Year?

Immortal
I found this game really hard to tip. The Bulldogs attack was really clunky, slow and pretty much robotic with their best option being a bomb from Lewis. Their defence on the other hand was really good and they scrambled like 17 year old schoolgirls to a Port Macquarie hotel. The Cowboys scored over 20 points last week even with a disjointed backline, but their defence around the ruck was poor IMO.
I only tipped the Cowboys based on their attack, so the Bulldogs will probably win lol.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Cowboys by 6, think they are more likely to score...and well the Dogs couldn't score to save their life!

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Will be a defence focused borefest most likely. Keep DWZs running metres to a minimum and we win. If you were going to pick something to break out of a grind and suddenly break 5 tackles and run 70m for a try against the run of play dallin would be it

SBD82

Coach
Any North Queensland fans want to convince me that I should tip you guys this week? I have, but I can’t come up with a logical reason why, except that the dogs have been poor for the past few years.

isaiah

Bench
Any North Queensland fans want to convince me that I should tip you guys this week? I have, but I can’t come up with a logical reason why, except that the dogs have been poor for the past few years.
Josh Maguire is back and our number six will be better this week or flick him for Clifford

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Holmes positioning at the back should be better

King hit

Coach
Will be strange seeing the games without a crowd. Heard they were putting on crowd noises in the background.