What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

The calm one

Juniors
Another milestone. No virus has ever survived for seven years.
When I was out in the forest last week, I had a good talk to Owen the Owl. Owen very rarely gives me information but when he does he rarely gets it wrong. Owen was the owl who informed me that Hayne wasn't coming, Norman was, Packer leaving etc. Pretty knowledgeable is Owen, real hoot. This is what Owen told me last week.

Mary gets 21 moons to get a result, if we don't get a victory in this time he is GONE. Bye.

Owen would not confirm a replacement as it will be hard to find a fill in coach for the remainder of the season and then this person has to make way and hand over the keys to Uncle Wayne. ???? Interesting. Stay calm

Ben_Kusto_magic

Juniors
When I was out in the forest last week, I had a good talk to Owen the Owl. Owen very rarely gives me information but when he does he rarely gets it wrong. Owen was the owl who informed me that Hayne wasn't coming, Norman was, Packer leaving etc. Pretty knowledgeable is Owen, real hoot. This is what Owen told me last week.

Mary gets 21 moons to get a result, if we don't get a victory in this time he is GONE. Bye.

Owen would not confirm a replacement as it will be hard to find a fill in coach for the remainder of the season and then this person has to make way and hand over the keys to Uncle Wayne. ???? Interesting. Stay calm
f**k it. Just go with McInnes as interim captain coach. Couldn't be any worse

Warabrook saint

Juniors

Is this Owen related to Euan

Last edited:

Dragonslayer

First Grade
What are they waiting for?
Reeks of poor coaching.
Defence is no longer McGregor's responsibility.
He only has to fine tune our attack.
2 first half tries + another fade and loss on Sunday.
He certainly is consistent.

I keep coming back to this post and it makes a lof of sense to the Dufty return at fullback.

Mc85's greatest nemises atm is Flanno. He knows his (Flannos) coaching ability far exceeds his own, so what a devious plan he has spun.
Mc85, as head coach, can select anyone he wants, thats the first part.
Next, he is in charge of attack and Dufty is an attacking weapon.
Next, he knows Flanno is responsible for defense, so select a liability who probably hasn't had much physical contact since the broken jaw.

Now, if he wins and attack (with the assistance of Dufty) shines then he's a genius.
However, if the defense starts leaking points or making errors (with the assistance of Dufty) its all Flannos doing.

More cunning than a sh*$house rat.

I keep coming back to this post and it makes a lof of sense to the Dufty return at fullback.

Mc85's greatest nemises atm is Flanno. He knows his (Flannos) coaching ability far exceeds his own, so what a devious plan he has spun.
Mc85, as head coach, can select anyone he wants, thats the first part.
Next, he is in charge of attack and Dufty is an attacking weapon.
Next, he knows Flanno is responsible for defense, so select a liability who probably hasn't had much physical contact since the broken jaw.

Now, if he wins and attack (with the assistance of Dufty) shines then he's a genius.
However, if the defense starts leaking points or making errors (with the assistance of Dufty) its all Flannos doing.

Very plausible theory!
He has survived this long without giving the fans any encouragement.

LINESPEED

Juniors

...and he’s up the drainpipe

...this is McRatshi*’s last throw of the dice surely

& if he doesn’t play Clune & replace Slowlai with Zac he just doesn’t want to or know how to give our team the best possible chance.

We must attack & score points .

& FFS tell the buggers to back up the ballcarrier for a change?

...and that thingo called linespeed as a show of commitment & intent

FMD coaching can’t be too difficult

- but then again if you’re starting from a baseline of being a brainfu*ked deadshi* then I guess......

Last edited:

Latest posts