What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Devs

Eelementary

Post Whore
Anyone seen this?

Feautures Nick Offerman as a CEO of a tech company, Amaya; the story revolves around software encryption expert Lily, an employee of Amaya, whose boyfriend Sergei gets a job working for Amaya's top secret decision, Devs.

Lily soon suspects foul play when Segei disappears...

It has a very uncomfortable feeling (in a good way), and I am two episodes in, and totally hooked.

Offerman is terrific - he seems like he's hiding something, but he seems to portray a man in pain, and it pulls me in to want to find out wtf is going on.

It's really quite good.

edabomb

First Grade
Been looking forward to this for about a year but got married over the weekend and I'm off for the next week or so. Glad to hear you've enjoyed the first couple of episodes.

I've only become a fan of Alex Garland since seeing Ex Machina. Interesting character, he is quite prickly at times during this Ex Machina panel. The interviewer is quite poor - but it makes for some interesting exchanges.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Been looking forward to this for about a year but got married over the weekend and I'm off for the next week or so. Glad to hear you've enjoyed the first couple of episodes.

I've only become a fan of Alex Garland since seeing Ex Machina. Interesting character, he is quite prickly at times during this Ex Machina panel. The interviewer is quite poor - but it makes for some interesting exchanges.

I'm only 2 episodes into Devs, but I'm hooked; it feels like a story I've heard a million times before, but for some reason (cinematography? acting? writing?), I am desperate to know more.

The pacing is fantastic, and reveals just enough to keep you keen, but also enough to make you ask what the hell is happening.

Very good show.

Timbo

Staff member
It’s very good so far.

It does have a bit of a Westworld season 2 vibe to it where they’re really not letting you in on what’s really happening.

I hope there’s a good payoff to the mystery.

Eelementary

Post Whore
It’s very good so far.

It does have a bit of a Westworld season 2 vibe to it where they’re really not letting you in on what’s really happening.

I hope there’s a good payoff to the mystery.

Me, too.

It feels like you've seen this story a millionaires before, but somehow, the writers make it so that it seems like a new story.

mongoose

Coach

I want to see this show...
Ex Machina is amazing. I loved Annihilation too although some people didn't like it.

Latest posts