What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Did he mention mcinness injury during the presser? Picturrd him milking that one dry for the first few rounds

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Our genius coach is about to name one of the great team lists of all time. Up there with JDB at half back.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Just think, if the season gets called off he'll be coach in 2021.

images

kit66

Bench
To me you can't blame Mary for that one. Schoolboy errors after creating chances cost you that game. That's on the players. Dragons should have won by 20 had they finished their chances.

Still Mary's fault, it's the mindset of the players he's responsible for. If you can't get your team up mentally ready for Round 1 then what hope have you got. A big pre-season, new faces, a lot to prove after 2019 and what happens, we go out and play like we're totally unprepared, totally unfocused. I'll say it again, it's all in the head.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
His inept coaching has seen our star backrower, who many see as in the top 5 of the competition, leave to go to Newcastle in search of a premiership under a rookie coach.

If that isn't a damning enough indictment on Mary's coaching and the state of disarray our board has let the club fall into, I don't know what is.

carcharias

Immortal
His inept coaching has seen our star backrower, who many see as in the top 5 of the competition, leave to go to Newcastle in search of a premiership under a rookie coach.

If that isn't a damning enough indictment on Mary's coaching and the state of disarray our board has let the club fall into, I don't know what is.

he might not like Flanagan.
He was just getting his start at the sharks in 2015 then left.
Flanagan shows up at the Dragons Frizzell leaves them.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
he might not like Flanagan.
He was just getting his start at the sharks in 2015 then left.
Flanagan shows up at the Dragons Frizzell leaves them.

Maybe. I doubt it. But who knows. Is Flanagan that much of a prick to work with that he'd abandon a club he's been at for 8 years to try his way in a new city, with a rookie coach?