What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Panthers

Old Timer

Coach
Nice to see Fox Sports commentators ripping into McGregor for moving Lomax. Nailed it with comments about Mary's lack of faith in young players. First time I've seen open criticism of McGregor by commentators
Didn’t exactly rip into him more like they raised an eyebrow
Too gutless to have a real shot

SAP58

Juniors
Fox Sports (Blocker) just interviewed McNoIdea, I stopped watching his post match interviews a while ago but this one came up before I could turn him off. Someone told him you look smart and look like you know what you are talking about if you quote some stats from the game. That's what he did, some dribble about the number of chances from last weeks game, mate we lost and we continue to look like a side that has no plan....the sooner you depart the better ! Spare us this rubbish !

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Looking forward to the radio call, assuming there is one.

Time for the big guns to earn their money and salvage their reputations. Time for the fringe players to shine, and cement a place in first grade.

thebigredv

First Grade
We always work so hard for our points only for the opposition that take each opportunity.

A consistent thread through our matches.