What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Panthers

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Geese the kicking game by panthers first 20mins was just superb

Isolating loans and dufty over on our right side in particular lomax and via hand also

Especially on the back of such great coaching of short aide Brian Smith footy by the Panthers killing our field position

Sadly only opportunistic footy by the dragons to save us so far

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I know we aren't fans of Lafai or Aitken, but that play there shows the difference between them and why Lafai isn't nearly as bad as Aitken.

Lafai was 95% going to score there but rather than risk that 5 percent he passed to the safer option. Aitken would have never looked to the side

nah mate. I don’t agree. I could’ve scored that, and I weigh 60kgs. It’s situational awareness which the good players have

Bench
Lafai playing one of his better games, we won’t see Aitken in first grade. Dufty is going well, no one in our side score that try.
Defense has been OK, just need to keep that up.

Dragsters

First Grade
Like last week, the effort has been there but the finishing has been ordinary.

Jagging a couple of flukey tries should do wonders for their confidence...

boardlumps62

Juniors
Geez why don't Foxtel have a camera in my house with sound. First 20 minutes they would have turned down the sound but is your a lip reader they would get the picture.
Now we're ok Penrith gone to shit but might come back.
We just need luck and certainly not with us for 20 of the first half.