What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 vs The Dragons

hindy111

Post Whore
Crighton is special.
Cleary good.
Luai not noticed.

Handed them 2 x tries otherwise coukd take 12 off and add 6 for intercept. 36-18 would of been score....

Now with a 2 point lead and 2 mins to go. Why take the two? Bash it for 6. If dont score hand them ball with 1 min to go and 98 mtrs. The chances are less then a short kick off which is 50/50 and 35 out on attack full set of 6.

Or perhaps purposely miss the kick from infront and let them do a line drop out. Unless the 2 points is to end game and 8 point lead your best to keep them in their own 5mtrs. And to be honest your a 30% chance of scoring anyhows if hold ball.

kinghippo

Juniors
We played pretty good in the second half, I thought we built a lot of pressure and they cracked because of it.
It’s no surprise we scored when creighton came on.
Both centres and wingers really had some poor calls in defence.

The Realist

Juniors
Heart attack material. We have a lot of problems to fix.

Can someone tell me why we consistently fail to win the defensive short kick off at pivotal points of the match? It seems to happen very often against us.

Luckily it didn't hurt this time.

Weird bloody game, happy with the win but very scratchy.

Crichton has to come in next week, probably at fullback. Mansour redeemed himself.

and I hope however decided to take the 2 learns from that. You never do that late in the game, too much chance you lose the ball from the kickoff.

forby

Juniors
Innes was so pro Dragons it was embarrassing. To call the intercept brilliant play says it all!

betcats

Referee
JFH is in my eyes a top 10 forward in game. He doesn't get enough credit. Almost 200mtrs tonight. What a player.

Yeah he is a gun, got a silly penalty in him but he and Yeo are the heart of this Pack. I love the starting lineup with Fish, Tamou and Yeo all out there defending.

Latest posts