What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Panthers

Coffs dragon

Bench
New CEO starts in April if we are winless by then surely he would have the gusto to sack Mary.

I mean we all joke about Mary's excuses but everything has changed since last year players, staff, assistant coaches if we are performing badly it'll will have to spell the end surely.
I’m sure Mary will pluck a scapegoat out of his arse to throw under the bus, like the new Meditation Guru that failed to wake the team.

Dragon David

First Grade
Man I miss the team song
I've forgotten how the team song goes. Even the players will need to learn the wprds again and have several rehearsals. It was great seeing JDB leading the song on! Oh well, all history now for a while and looking forward to hearing jingle bells because then the season will be over!

dungay dragon

Juniors
I know a few people that would disagree with your statement.
some interesting forward selections in the lead up to the raiders game next week
will mary have the " grapefruits" to drop Graham and Luke from the 17 ?
Both the sims boys back next week , and Cameron close , would be hard to drop Kerr , Britain and Tyrell who were standouts tonite....

Dragon David

First Grade
When the rub of the green deserts you nothing quite works out.

Mansour throws chucks it up and backwards it bounces back ackeardly to Kilauea then Tyson catches his foot on the marker and falls over leaving yawning gap for last try. BTW Tyson almost scores a try often doesn’t he.

Great to have speed in the team. Even many of his detractors on the forum must admit they loved that Dufty intercept sprint. BTW Lomax tried very hard so good on him. He also got cleaned up off the ball in front of the refs and got nothing?

Unfortunately a few soft ones went Panthers way and they closed it out.
You said it as I saw it. You are right about Tyson - almost scores a try often. I cannot remember when he last scored for us? He lacks the finishing ability.

Tuddy

Juniors
some interesting forward selections in the lead up to the raiders game next week
Both the sims boys back next week , and Cameron close , would be hard to drop Kerr , Britain and Tyrell who were standouts tonite....

It should happen but will it? Isaac has played better than expected imo however he isn't the stand out of the two. As others have said watching JG is just sad, if it was Africa he’d have a lion walking behind him ...... waiting.

Belta

Juniors

If Mary needs help I’ll make it easy, Tyrell and Kerr in for much needed forward momentum. Lawrie’s stats were great last week and good again this week so he’s in. Graham offered little both weeks, so he’s out. Luke and or Host out for next week, with Tariq and Korbin in - easy.