What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R2 Fri - Broncos 22-18 Rabbitohs @ Suncorp

Round 2: Broncos v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
k7ck2f69xzh01.png

Take that Wayne!!!!

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
If you told me 4 weeks ago we would start the season 2 and 0, I would have deadset fallen off my chair. We're actually showing some passion for the jersey for once. So happy, but **** ME give us our full army back!

3. Staggs
2. Flegler
1. Carrigan

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I have been a little harsh on Darius in the past but credit where its due he was bluddy good tonight. Jamil was just outstanding

Vic Mackey

Referee
Are Souths full strength? There’s some serious issues there

Won the penalty count 10-5, against the Broncos at Suncorp, including a run of 9-1

Broncos missing 4 of their best players, then lose 3 during the game including the halfback in the first 10 mins

If it wasn’t for a rebounder grubber they never looked like scoring that second half. Alex Johnston was their best back and he’s the one they’re trying to get rid of for dudes on three times his wage. Scoreline absolutely flattered them

Last edited:

Latest posts