What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters and Manly at Leichhardt

gordsy

Juniors
Not Tigers related per se but can anyone fill me in as to why the Roosters and Manly are playing at Leichhardt ?
I know they don't want to go to Central Coast for some stupid reason {as if you can't get sick traveling to Manly or the scg}
But why Leichhardt ?

stryker

First Grade
Not Tigers related per se but can anyone fill me in as to why the Roosters and Manly are playing at Leichhardt ?
I know they don't want to go to Central Coast for some stupid reason {as if you can't get sick traveling to Manly or the scg}
But why Leichhardt ?
The facilities

gordsy

Juniors
On another topic is anyone having difficulty getting into games this year especially with no crowd. It just seems like the game has no atmosphere to it for me and i find myself turning off the games well before they are done. I know the friday night games they have telecast have been dog shit but it's getting harder and harder to watch a game.

blue bags

First Grade
SCG booked out, , corolla virus, roosters away team am i right ?? or wrong
, brookvale no good ?