What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrell Signs

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
He can't be good, Millward bought him into the club......

This guy is a gun. Such a powerful runner with the ball. Eats up the meters that for sure. He is capable of filling in the JDB role they are missing.
If by some miracle JDB returns we have an extremely good pack. Tyrell, Ford, Sims, Friz, JDB, Vaughan, Kerr, Merrin, Lawrie and K.Sims all fighting for positions. Graham is done, he’s gone one season too many.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Tyrell is the perfect bench player. I'd give him a starting spot over Sims but I think his impact late in the halves will be invaluable.

Definitely not a centre though. He needs to be hitting lines off Hunt and running straight at halfbacks.

possm

Coach

This guy is a gun. Such a powerful runner with the ball. Eats up the meters that for sure. He is capable of filling in the JDB role they are missing.
I'd like to see Tyrell in the lock position when T Sims returns. Or, maybe stay on the right edge with Frizell to lock and T Sims back to his left edge position. Maybe Lomax to right centre with Lafai joining his mate Aitken in reserve grade.

Last edited:

roach_83

Juniors

I'd like to see Tyrell in the lock position when T Sims returns. Or, maybe stay on the right edge with Frizell to lock and T Sims back to his left edge position. Maybe Lomax to right centre with Lafai joining his make Aitken in reserve grade.
Thats what like to see tyrell at lock with with addition of Kerr to run on prop

Bench
He has certainly got our attention. Could be one of our best signings over the last few years.
Father Time has caught up with Graham. He doesn’t bring anything to our team anymore. But I doubt SuperCoach will drop him from the 17

possm

Coach
He has certainly got our attention. Could be one of our best signings over the last few years.
Father Time has caught up with Graham. He doesn’t bring anything to our team anymore. But I doubt SuperCoach will drop him from the 17
You are absolutely right and so I wonder why Mary can't see this as well.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I'd like to see Tyrell in the lock position when T Sims returns. Or, maybe stay on the right edge with Frizell to lock and T Sims back to his left edge position. Maybe Lomax to right centre with Lafai joining his mate Aitken in reserve grade.

Totally agree Possm. That makes way too much sense for a normal coach which we do not have.

getsmarty

Immortal
fuimaono-200814_gt_.jpg

JUDICIARY

Fuimaono charged by NRL MRC
Author
NRL.com
Timestamp
Sat 15 Aug 2020, 11:20 AM

Dragons forward Tyrell Fuimaono and Warriors back-rower Eliesa Katoa are both facing one-match ban for a dangerous tackles in Friday night's matches.

Fuimaono was charged with a grade two dangerous contact offence for his tackle on Eels prop Junior Paulo, meaning he faces a one-match ban with an early guilty plea or risks a two-match suspension if found guilty at the judiciary.

Katoa was hit with a grade one dangerous contact charge for his tackle on Penrith's James Fisher-Harris. It would usually result in no suspension but with 70 carry-over points to his name he's facing a one-match ban whether he enters an early guilty plea or not.

Melbourne prop Jesse Bromwich has been charged with grade-one dangerous contact from Thursday night's win over the Roosters at the SCG.

Bromwich was charged by the match review committee for an incident in the 25th minute involving Matt Ikuvalu - the Storm prop is accused of a "hip drop" tackle on the Roosters winger.

NRL head of football Graham Annesley recently warned players about this practice of dropping their body weight onto the unprotected back legs of ball carriers to finish a tackle.

He will avoid a one-game suspension if he enters an early guilty plea.

Players Eliesa Katoa
Club Warriors
Minute of match 49th
Charge/incident Dangerous contact - other
Charge gradge 1
7yrs incident free for discount? No
Base penalty for charge 100
Penalty points - Early plea 90
Penalty points - Guilty 120
Prior similar offences in last 2 years (50% loading) 0
Prior non-similar offences in last 2 years (20% loading) 1
Carry-over points to be added 70
Misconduct on whom? James Fisher-Harris

Players Tyrell Fuimaono
Club Dragons
Minute of match 22nd
Charge gradge 2
Base penalty for charge 200
Penalty points - Early plea 150
Penalty points - Guilty 200
Prior non-similar offences in last 2 years (20% loading) 0
Carry-over points to be added 0
Misconduct on whom? Junior Paulo

Players Jesse Bromwich
Club Storm
Minute of match 25th
Charge gradge 1
Base penalty for charge 100
Penalty points - Early plea 75
Penalty points - Guilty 100
Prior non-similar offences in last 2 years (20% loading) 0
Carry-over points to be added 0
Misconduct on whom? Matthew Ikuvalu

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/08/15/fuimaono-charged-by-nrl-mrc/

Gareth67

First Grade
Amazing isn’t it ? The Dragons breathe a bit of fire last night and they are ever so quick to extinguish it .

Thank goodness we don’t have any of the rorters or storm bully boys playing for us . :flushed:

True_Believer

Juniors
Amazing isn’t it ? The Dragons breathe a bit of fire last night and they are ever so quick to extinguish it .

Thank goodness we don’t have any of the rorters or storm bully boys playing for us . :flushed:

which tackle was it? Wasn’t the one where Paulo went off was it?

Gareth67

First Grade
which tackle was it? Wasn’t the one where Paulo went off was it?

Yes it was that tackle T.B. , if it was late it was only just , but I certainly would not put it in the - ‘ 3rd man in ‘ category. Same as when McInnis was penalized , that was purely accidental , no intent upon Cams part however the Eels received a penalty for that .

Latest posts