What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vs Raiders Rd 2 2020

vvvrulz

Coach
Today was also the first time in a while I heard some Kearney press.

Forgot what that was like... y'know

Blair

Coach
Nikorma interfered with running through to score.
Points come but we don't actually score! Haha 150mins in.
6-16

Under the circumstances we'll take the points which ever which way we can. We'd be a laughing stock if we were kept to zero two weeks in a row.

Under the circumstances we'll take the points which ever which way we can. We'd be a laughing stock if we were kept to zero two weeks in a row.
Empathy card is being played hard by Aussie media wanting to keep the competition going.
Never heard Blocker say such nice things.

vvvrulz

Coach
Kearney is such a shit coach. No lack of effort today but our attack is dogshit.

We're trying, but you're bang on we have no clue how to score tries.
One penalty try in 160 minutes is absolutely appalling.

Green is our Sean Rudder, safe and balances a dynamic half but little else.

CHT has talent, but both have no combination going with the backs whatsoever, you can see RTS trying to inject himself but he's not a natural Slater. Fus is phoning it in like a collect call.

Yeah I don't see much changing, this is probably the first season where catching the game is a box ticking chore before getting on with the rest of the week.

Blair

Coach
...Yeah I don't see much changing, this is probably the first season where catching the game is a box ticking chore before getting on with the rest of the week.

Yeah, and I don't have my 'safe-space' this season either, the NSW Cup.

DuggyB

Juniors
They are showing nothing in attack-after all the pre season talk about improving in this area they are worse than ever-what about the small guys sniping from dummy half-nothing.They are an easy defensive read , no explosive breaks at all,nothing much off the cuff even.I think they have lost their way.