What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

dragonreddy

Juniors
Here's a stat for the coach....seeing as he loves to selectively quote...

4 wins from the last 21 games....2 against the titans and 1 against the Dogs....

Well done coach.

A damning indictment.

This bloke is shameless, most people would've gone to do something else for a living , if they were this bad for as long as McMuppet has been ,it is beyond embarrassing now.

hewi

Bench
According to marys presser if you score 28 points you should win, you shouldn't have 32 points scored against you......very cunning, who's in charge of defence.....mary's blaming Flanno who has very little control of the team as a whole. :angry:

You nailed it, he is a moron, I’m here for the long haul etc etc, just f##k off before there is nothing left and by that I mean the fans. Enough is enough. All we need now is that goose Young to be made CEO

sa1nt5

Juniors
McGregor is a coward with no shame, integrity or credibility, I can recall only once in 6 years that he has taken the blame for a loss.

last night s presser was an embarrassment to the players club fans and himself.

what need did he have to bring two players into the presser and why was he sitting there in a defensive posture.

Flanno is NOT the defence coach he is an assistant to the coach.

Blaming players for his own ineptitude is growing old and the players have to draw a line in the sand and just say we will not play under this fool any longer, as it is hurting our development and career’s more than standing ourselves down.

Get this imposter out, his stats speak for themselves. He has had a top 8 squad his entire tenure and his best stat for a season is 63 or 64%

2 more weeks so he has not one backer left and give the job to Browny, the best coach currently on the market, while their at it give deano the heave ho and replace him with Toovey, then we will get real improvements.

thebigredv

First Grade
All I know at 64 years of age, is that my deep love of the Dragons & being a life fan of the great game of Rugby League, hangs by a thread.
I’ve never despised someone as much as this friggin imposter of a coach, he’s sucked the love and passion completely out of me.
I can’t bear to watch or listen to the shit and sheer arrogance that constantly comes out of his mouth. Sadly, I long for losses and floggings if it free’s us of this knob.

Everyone saying the game is about the fans. What a load of rubbish. The game just goes on so the betting agencies can make their money. So the men in suits keep their jobs.

Our club in particular has treated its fans with the greatest contempt for years. There is a part of me that wants the game to disappear at least for now, come back in a few years so the Dragons, with clean slate, can have a different spirit that is more akin to the St George days, and most importantly, a coach who is half decent.

The Dragons used to be something special, even post merger we had an identity and sense of pride.

Now we are the chokers.
We are the laughing stock.
We are the feeblest club bar that lot on the GC.

sa1nt5

Juniors
It's a bit worrying tne new ceo has said he is going to give Macgregor every chance to succeed after a 7 year nightmare.
Hope that is CEO double speak, as in every chance to resign or have his name emblazoned on the cover of every paper from Melbourne to cairns that he is sacked, with every major name in RL saying he just wasn’t any good, as the consensus is gathering pace as we speak.

getsmarty

Immortal
How many times have they sacked everyone else but him ?

His cards are marked ....;-)

mcgregorp-head-2019-1-body-shot.png

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
View attachment 36952

“ I am warning you pack of whingers just back off , the season is only 2games old so there is still plenty of time for me to weld my boys into a cohesive attacking and defensive unit to take out this year’s big silver cup . Just have a little faith in me , after all I am not that bad . . . “

Very true, G67.
If you consider we were only 10 minutes away from a victory in probably both games!
They should shorten the length of the games so we have a genuine chance of winning a game.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Everyone saying the game is about the fans. What a load of rubbish. The game just goes on so the betting agencies can make their money. So the men in suits keep their jobs.

Our club in particular has treated its fans with the greatest contempt for years. There is a part of me that wants the game to disappear at least for now, come back in a few years so the Dragons, with clean slate, can have a different spirit that is more akin to the St George days, and most importantly, a coach who is half decent.

The Dragons used to be something special, even post merger we had an identity and sense of pride.

Now we are the chokers.
We are the laughing stock.
We are the feeblest club bar that lot on the GC.

That club from NZ are trying just as hard as us to play crap football week in, week out!