What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Saint Doc

Coach
Dragons captain’s run jersey is the same design as their 2019 captain’s run jersey (and thus, same as their 9’s jersey) except white replaces red.

Which makes it look much more like a Dragons jersey. But the white box around the bank logo looks so much more prominent than when it was in black.

Nuke

Staff member
I think that shark on the torso of the Cronulla is not just black, but made up of that silicon stuff too. The stuff that the Dynasty logo is made up of. Looks shiny to me.

The Marshall

Juniors
I think that shark on the torso of the Cronulla is not just black, but made up of that silicon stuff too. The stuff that the Dynasty logo is made up of. Looks shiny to me.
I doubt you'll even see that shark on the torso the Titans have their logo in the same position on their home jersey and you rarely notice it.

sempmrh

Juniors
The interesting thing about the teal Storm captain’s run jersey is that it has full Telstra Premiership branding and sponsor logo placements. We haven’t had that for a captain’s run jersey before so theoretically it could be worn for a game - perhaps Women in League round. In the past we’ve worn the Ovarian Cancer Australia logo on our Women in League jerseys and their main colour is teal as opposed to pink.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The interesting thing about the teal Storm captain’s run jersey is that it has full Telstra Premiership branding and sponsor logo placements. We haven’t had that for a captain’s run jersey before so theoretically it could be worn for a game - perhaps Women in League round. In the past we’ve worn the Ovarian Cancer Australia logo on our Women in League jerseys and their main colour is teal as opposed to pink.
Similar to Dragons, they could end up using it for Nines next year if it's happenin

Saint Doc

Coach
Similar to Dragons, they could end up using it for Nines next year if it's happenin

not quite- as they would need the 9’s logo, not the Telstra Premiership logo.

nrl_logo.png

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Today’s warriors jersey is so meh. Grey never looks good as a prominent colour.
Possible that they'd intended to wear their home jersey this week but under the circumstances ended up in the alternate again.

gzerounian

Juniors
Manly away is ruined by the entire back being white. Looks so stupid. Shame i was looking forward to this jersey being better than the home.

There is actually a separate piece of material that could have been maroon. I have used this piece in my mockups below.
Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 7.16.40 PM.png

Last edited:

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
They wore the home shorts both weeks. Unsure if that's ya point?

My point os that it is cairly common for clubs to not consider how the shorts match the jumper, which makes the club look amateur when they are on the field.

The cowboys seem to have given it some good consideration, because their shorts match both the Home and Away jumpers perfectly

Latest posts