What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Panthers

Dragonsamy

Bench
Duffy saved his arse with the intercept try
Unfortunately fans are so dejected they see things like a runaway intercept try as something really special and will rate somebody highly for it instead of seeing it for what it was “lucky”.
No doubt he will get picked at FB again and no doubt his unresolved issues will come to the fore and he will be dropped.
His defence is about to get really tested over the next few weeks so looking forward to coming back to see what people think

OT
The intercept was about 80 meters .
And the rest of the match he had only about 60 meter running.
So agree totally

Dragsters

First Grade
McFMD knows if he relents & selects Zac at 3 then the game’s up for his bestie Aitken - because Zac will own No3 for the duration

...and there’ll be no place to hide for Turnstile except CC or ESL

Saab & Sailor are being kept at bay for the same reason

Exactly...

mickeylane

Bench
Just speculating, I reckon 0 wins after a month of footy should just about do it.
Mate we won’t get to a month of footy .. country will be shutdown just like every other global major city is being closed down - I believe within 7-10 days max there will be no movement allowed except for food and I don’t know how the social distancing works with a contact sport like the NRL..

Crush

Coach
Mate we won’t get to a month of footy .. country will be shutdown just like every other global major city is being closed down - I believe within 7-10 days max there will be no movement allowed except for food and I don’t know how the social distancing works with a contact sport like the NRL..
Yep good chance of that I reckon.

There you have it, folks. The country will be spared a shutdown.

Straight Shooter

Old Timer

Coach
Sure, lets come back to see what people think of Dufty but lets also come back and assess Hunt, Norman, Lomax, Lafai, Graham just to name a few.
Dufty scored 2 tries by himself on Friday and kept us in the game, a hell of a lot more than some others did.
I agree re assessing everyone
I agree that Dufty did keep us in the game
I also believe that he squared the ledger by allowing the Panthers into the game through piss poor defence and lack of commitment
IMO can’t just assess the good you have to weigh it all up and see where the scales fall

Dragonsamy

Bench
Simple football related question.

If you can’t answer it, I’m guessing it’s just more made up BS from your end.

You must be slow it I have answered it already been explained and the only person on this forum how can not figure it out is you.
So stop trying to cause trouble with me and many more of the forum members.
I will not answer you question again.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You must be slow it I have answered it already been explained and the only person on this forum how can not figure it out is you.
So stop trying to cause trouble with me and many more of the forum members.
I will not answer you question again.
No, you haven’t answered it. You’ve simply yawned twice.

Which tells me you’re lying again.

Lies make baby Jesus cry.

Latest posts