What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R2 Sat - Sharks 10-12 Storm @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 2: Sharks v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
The Sharks forwards should be absolutely pissed at their backs with the amount of good ball they got for them in the first half.

MilkShark

First Grade
Todays games have been dour compared to the 2 games yesterday.
I’ll take your word for it.

Tonight is first time I’ve switched the league on this year and I watched 20 mins of it

I just don’t get the same excitement out of the game anymore. It’s not the spectacle it once was

Tonight is first time I’ve switched the league on this year and I watched 20 mins of it

I just don’t get the same excitement out of the game anymore. It’s not the spectacle it once was
So true , it’s like mma now with all the wrestling and jiu Jitsu on the ground etc

Perth red suggested 9s the rest of the year and I don’t disagree

GongPanther

Referee

A number of years ago I used to watch every game twice. Its that "one out" and so robotized, most games seem so similar to each other, you only remember a small number of highlights. To watch some games again feels more like a burden.

MilkShark

First Grade
So true , it’s like mma now with all the wrestling and jiu Jitsu on the ground etc

Perth red suggested 9s the rest of the year and I don’t disagree
Too much wrestle, attrition removed, players milking anything they can get, I could go on.

When I watch the nines (not a lot) I often myself thinking this is now league used to be. Fast flowing, line break, overlaps, attrition.

Id love to see the comp changed to the 9 a side format.

If we did change to 9 a side, watch the crowds flood in, and watch how many new talented players are unearthed.

MilkShark

First Grade
A number of years ago I used to watch every game twice. Its that "one out" and so robotized, most games seem so similar to each other, you only remember a small number of highlights. To watch some games again feels more like a burden.
Yeah mate, I’m not fussed in the slightest if I miss a game now. I don’t watch any other teams play, not one of them, there’s a 50/50 chance I’ll turn a sharks game and watch also.

Its not that I don’t love my club, the game is just not enjoyable to watch at all.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Yeah mate, I’m not fussed in the slightest if I miss a game now. I don’t watch any other teams play, not one of them, there’s a 50/50 chance I’ll turn a sharks game and watch also.

Its not that I don’t love my club, the game is just not enjoyable to watch at all.

Why not try rugby sevens and f**k off altogether

wibble

Bench
The Sharks forwards should be absolutely pissed at their backs with the amount of good ball they got for them in the first half.

To be fair, our outside backs are very young and inexperienced, mostly.

Missing Dugan, Moylan and Xerri, so you'd expect the backs to struggle for a while. I'm happy with the progress of our young players.

But we really do play stupid football, most of the time, and have since 2017.

franklin2323

Immortal

You watch the games from early 00’s. Much more entertaining then. Too much un needed time wasting now