What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Vs The Storm Inverse

- 3points - Chad Townsend, WOW we have 3 more years to look forward to this loser. Seriously absolute shyte leadership as a half back of the team. Brain explosion passing the ball to Vunavalu in front of our own goal line with nothing on. Set up zero attacks. Lazy defence in hitting that storm player around the neck and the Storm score next set.

-2 Johnson - Wow we are playing this guy near 1million dollars a season and he had at least 6 to 8 passes go to the ground in attack. In and out of games and sometimes misses his assignment in defence.

-1 Williams - Our new penis fingers including one drop coming out of our own half with 4 minutes to go. Almost out did his penis fingers effort against Souffs last week.

But guess what it will be copy and paste with the team selections next week. Brayden Trindall is off contract at the end of this season. I hope he leaves and kills it for his new Club so our club regrets not giving him a chance when our halves are dishing up the shyte each week and there’s no fear of getting dropped.

shaggs

Coach
Yes I think chad was worse than SJ, much worse!
Chad isn’t paid to win games. He is there to direct traffic. johnston is signed to create points and win games. The guy couldn’t even hit a car with a pass. He was absolute shit.

snout

First Grade
Johnson was bought to play off a team that goes forward.
He is playing off a team that goes sideways.
Nobody could do anything on the back of Chads game - because he keeps us stagnant. SJ is feeling so much pressure to 'make something happen'.
That's where he came undone at the warriors...he aint that guy.
He is a ball runner but chad is downright pathetic so he is back where he was across the ditch.
Trying to organise.
He cant do it.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Townsend can pack his bags and never play for Cronulla again imo. Absolutely shocking.

Williams not much better, he makes so many errors it’s ridiculous. At the moment he is not fit to wear the famous 13 jersey.

Johnson was horrible tonight also. I believe he can turn it around though.

Kennedy, Brailey, Rudolf were very good tonight. Sorensen was fairly solid. Katoa has come back this season a much better player too.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I feel for the fans and the coach - 2016 is a miracle considering Chads involvement. Probably a great club man but really has nothin - Johnson was poor but he is has the ability to turn it on. Morris has a tough task - he has a nursery of great young players but stagnated but the sins of the former coach, with some players living off the back of 2016

I feel for the fans and the coach - 2016 is a miracle considering Chads involvement. Probably a great club man but really has nothin - Johnson was poor but he is has the ability to turn it on. Morris has a tough task - he has a nursery of great young players but stagnated but the sins of the former coach, with some players living off the back of 2016
Who was the mastermind behind the 3 year extension for chad is what I'd like to know

Quigs

Immortal
Uele also looks like he's gonna have another big season

There is a hell of a lot to like about Uele. Did you see that storm play when they kicked deep early and it was a footrace between Kennedy and The Fox bloke. What was it, 40 or 50 metres flat chat. Thankfully Kennedy got to and killed the ball saving a try.

Who was the first bloke back in position to quickly hit the ball back up field. It was Uele. He must of put in some big yards to get back and be ready to go. There wasn't another forward in cooee of the ruck.

It surprised and impressed me.

There is a hell of a lot to like about Uele. Did you see that storm play when they kicked deep early and it was a footrace between Kennedy and The Fox bloke. What was it, 40 or 50 metres flat chat. Thankfully Kennedy got to and killed the ball saving a try.

Who was the first bloke back in position to quickly hit the ball back up field. It was Uele. He must of put in some big yards to get back and be ready to go. There wasn't another forward in cooee of the ruck.

It surprised and impressed me.
Yeah noticed that, great effort from the big bloke

Eion

First Grade
You really think chad was worse than Johnston.
Did you even watch the game?
100%. SJ was diabolical. He just seems unable to communicate to those around him...and when Nikora wasn’t there had no answers.

Eion

First Grade
On the plus side, we had them beat if wade stayed on and were very close despite a career worst game for SJ. Had the purple bastards rattled, but alas, not good enough to overcome the injuries and shit refereeing.

Weaponhead

Coach
Woods is either passive and a non entity or aggressive and dumb. Last night was aggressive and dumb. He is better aggressive but can't quite get the dumb stuff out of his game.