What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Vs Storms

OldPanther

Coach
I'm going to start by saying if we score points against this defence even with the improvements we are doing well. Storm aren't even playing well but tackling themselves back into the game.

unKwn

Juniors
Crichton on the bench again to come on if one of our centres/wingers aren’t playing well. Maybe even to replace Dylan if he’s struggling

franklin2323

Immortal
I'm going to start by saying if we score points against this defence even with the improvements we are doing well. Storm aren't even playing well but tackling themselves back into the game.

I don’t rate the Storm attack wise this year. As always their defence is good

OldPanther

Coach
I think the team will be the exact same except for Dylan for Aekins

Crichton on the bench again to come on if one of our centres/wingers aren’t playing well. Maybe even to replace Dylan if he’s struggling

Some will depend on injuries. We still have Capewell, Lenui, Hetherington to fit in so will be interesting.

I don’t rate the Storm attack wise this year. As always their defence is good

Yeah good defensive team against the team best known for lack of attack in good field position 20200321_220502.jpg

franklin2323

Immortal
Some will depend on injuries. We still have Capewell, Lenui, Hetherington to fit in so will be interesting.

Yeah good defensive team against the team best known for lack of attack in good field position View attachment 36963

They will give away penalties inside the 20 just take the 2.
No mistakes and attack from around the halfway line. Best way

betcats

Referee

Shaun Johnson 3 times in a row inside the 20 threw dud passes, once straight into his centre from a foot away and twice two metres behind anyone. That’s three good attacking sets f**ked by his shitness, he dropped the ball 30m out the next time he time touched it. You can’t waste chances like that against Melbourne. Sj shits me up the wall, so much ability and yet he can be so shit.

OldPanther

Coach
Shaun Johnson 3 times in a row inside the 20 threw dud passes, once straight into his centre from a foot away and twice two metres behind anyone. That’s three good attacking sets f**ked by his shitness, he dropped the ball 30m out the next time he time touched it. You can’t waste chances like that against Melbourne. Sj shits me up the wall, so much ability and yet he can be so shit.

Yeah I don't know what happened to him. The Warriors are like those Aliens from Space Jam who steal the players ability.

In saying that Storm don't play two bad games in a row BUT they have 3 fullbacks making up their spine which could help us a lot. They've lost a lot of direction in attack with Croft gone.

mxlegend99

Referee
Storm defence is good. But the two teams they have played were not good in attack.

Sea Eagles have scored only 1 try all season. They are struggling off the back of a terrible hooker.

Sharks attack is pretty average also. Currently missing Moylan, Dugan and Xerri. Ontop of having lost their hooker and needing his brother to step up.

We should comfortably have atleast 2 tries in us. Im more concerned by us igniting the Storm attack. Bomb Mansour at every opportunity and the points should come easily. Our centres are also poor defensively which could create a lot of opportunities for Vunivalu and JAC out wide.