What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Panthers

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I’d counter argue the difference between Saints and the opposition over the past fortnight has actually been a lack of defence.

Conceding 60 points is abominable.

It clearly shows a distinct lack of attitude which has been a hallmark of McGregor coached sides since 2014. God only knows why he has been given almost three years more opportunity than Steve Price.
I disagree, we’ve actually been one of the defensive sides in the comp barring 2019. Even led the comp for large parts of 2017-18. The hallmark of the Mary era is without question the fade out. Either way he’s not premiership material

possm

Coach
I agree but not much available so maybe young or head along with flanno
I believe that SGI hired Sheppard to fill the interim head coach if the position became vacant. So a Sheppard / Flanagan first grade coaching team would be the most likely. The only obstical will be Craig Young pushing for his son to be head coach.

Latest posts