What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Vs The Storm Inverse

carcharias

Immortal
He played better off the bench for us last year. Is very lazy in the ruck. Especially if Fifita is involved in the tackle also. The dumbest front row combo in the NRL.
That getting up slowly after giving away the 3rd penalty in the first 10 mins and looking at himself on the big screen ....really shits me.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Johnson played well. He's being blamed for the crap play of Ramien and Sorensen. Bad lines, bad pass recognition, bad hole running etc etc They were awful and would have made any half look bad.

When some chart in here had a go at me for choosing Nikora as one of the best in a recent trial maybe now they can see what he does that is so good.

Missed big time last night.

tye

Juniors
He played better off the bench for us last year. Is very lazy in the ruck. Especially if Fifita is involved in the tackle also. The dumbest front row combo in the NRL.
These 2 can’t be on the field at the same time, actually throw Williams in and those 3 can’t be on the field at the same time.....liabilities

txta2

Bench
SJ did not play well. Threw a couple of shocking no looks balls to the ground. Didn't mix it up at all kept throwing to soft sorro.
I thought Woods and Fifita laid the ground work but the halves lost that game

Ads

First Grade
Johnson played well. He's being blamed for the crap play of Ramien and Sorensen. Bad lines, bad pass recognition, bad hole running etc etc They were awful and would have made any half look bad.

When some chart in here had a go at me for choosing Nikora as one of the best in a recent trial maybe now they can see what he does that is so good.

Could hear him blowing up at their lines after a few of the passes went to ground. They certainly didn’t help him nor did Chad but he should have made a few of those stick or readjusted after noticing their lines were shit.

Frenzy.

Immortal
SJ did not play well. Threw a couple of shocking no looks balls to the ground. Didn't mix it up at all kept throwing to soft sorro.
I thought Woods and Fifita laid the ground work but the halves lost that game

Couldn't really mix it up though could he. The prix outside couldn't even get the structured plan correct. They would have had coniptions trying to work out any change ups.

Agree on Woods and Feefs. Don't know why Woods is being bagged.

The middle who sucked was Jack Williams. Couldn't catch a cold on a dark night. Only made 6 runs for 54 metres as a supposed 80 minute middle. I reckon he was hooked as he only played 47 minutes

Frenzy.

Immortal
Could hear him blowing up at their lines after a few of the passes went to ground. They certainly didn’t help him nor did Chad but he should have made a few of those stick or readjusted after noticing their lines were shit.

Nikora catches the same shit.

He and CT1 made 100 passes between them last night. Not all are going to stick or be perfect. That's just not how footy works.

The Sharks also made 25 dummy passes last night. Whats that mean? team full of hogs, inability to pass to outta position players or just trying to run?Maybe a mix of both. Storm threw only 6 dummies. I expect a lot of them were because merkins were in a better or correct position to receive

imasharkie

Coach

If Nikora had played last night would have been a different result. Sorenson was very poor in his place, maybe should have tried Teig Wilton. I liked what I saw in the trials.
Also how long is coach Morris going to persist with CT, he has been poor for awhile now. We could move SJ to half and bring in Connor Tracey to 5/8.

Winning until Wade went off. Already stretched thin, couldn’t afford to lose that quality. Nikora sorely missed. Duges & Xerri missed. $$$ of Moylan & our cap fine another obstacle we will overcome. Woods def much more effective off the bench, not a starter. Swap for BHU. And Billy in for Williams. Now, please. Chad must be put on final notice. Sorensen showing marked improvement. Also Kennedy. SJ has so much upside with the required go-forward plus effective hole-runner (ie Nikora). It’s a 2/3 year development project.

You really think chad was worse than Johnston.
Did you even watch the game?

It’s Johnson not Johnston.

And both Johnson and Townsend were as bad as each other. Flip a coin who gets -3 or -2 .

We had enough of the ball and territory that we should have put Melbourne away in the 1st half let alone the 2nd half.

We were so disorganised in attack it was mind numbing. Townsend is there to organise things so I put a lot of the blame on him. I saw way too much crabbing from him and he didn’t test the defence at all.

I know you’re Townsend’s No.1 Fan in here but seriously stop defending the In defensible. No opposition team is afraid of what he might do on the field because it’s obvious telegraphed shyte 9 times out of 10.

Chad isn’t paid to win games. He is there to direct traffic. johnston is signed to create points and win games. The guy couldn’t even hit a car with a pass. He was absolute shit.

Another quote of the year on this forum and it’s only March. “Chad isn’t paid to win games...” LOL LOL!

The only half back in the NRL who isn’t paid to win games apparently...

I didn’t see much directing either!

Latest posts