What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

txta2

Bench
But you gave it end of week ,last week.
It may well end up schools working with skeleton staff.Reason, many health workers have kids at school and at least (est 30,000) would be affected.

ScoMo in fact admonished a wet behind the ears female journo, when she asked why his kids did not attend school for a few days.He stated apart from the fact ,you don't bring members of parliament's kids into public discussion, there were in fact issues at their school.And that he continues to follow guidelines set down by the medical experts to the various Govts.

"No trust in this Govt" , judging by the usual ABC critics who usually serve it up to him, they are giving his responses a decent wrap.The fact the Labor opposition concedes on just about every decision ,is further proof.
That you state there is no trust, is at odds with the media, opposition, business, and various organisations who look after people's needs.
The hoarders are hardly the epitome of civility or authority.
It was going to happen last week before the marketing manager picked up the phone to the archbishop and demanded they stay open...even though there was a higher than 25 per cent absentees

txta2

Bench
FFS

what do you suggest txta?
I noticed Labour are dead f**king quiet .

Let’s hear your plan to save the world.... and still keep people fed and housed.

go
Albanese is not quite, however Murdoch media and commercial TV don't want a bar of him considering the marketing manager is lapping up the attention. Pity he is all economics and zero f**kss given to public health.

carcharias

Immortal
Albanese is not quite, however Murdoch media and commercial TV don't want a bar of him considering the marketing manager is lapping up the attention. Pity he is all economics and zero f**kss given to public health.
f**kin bullshit

they are saying jack shit
No plans
They don’t know what to do anyway

just like you
No answer I notice

snout

First Grade
Need to get to the bottlo- bws on ewos parade packed - saw a old bloke loading a few 30 can VB box’s into his boot - prepping for the worst obviously
Just did a mercy dash to dan Murphy's.
Expected a lunch up in the beer aisle so took me mouthguard.
There were tumbleweeds when l walked in...was there for 20 mins...12 in the queues when l left.

First time lm ever ahead of the fad.

carcharias

Immortal
I had a mate drop around a carton yesterday
You guessed it
Corona

also 2 books
John Fogerty and Mick Fleetwood

taipan

Referee
If the prime minister believes in fairies, it is my business as a voter.

That's your view, others may and do disagree with you.

Regardless of one's views ,bringing children into criticism is weak as p*ss.
If you choose to do so, says a lot about your character.
Anyone who did so with my kids,I'd have their guts for garters.

taipan

Referee
It was going to happen last week before the marketing manager picked up the phone to the archbishop and demanded they stay open...even though there was a higher than 25 per cent absentees

I can handle it, provided the children of health workers are not left in the lurch.IOW schools work with skeleton staff.

The "marketing manager" was acting on advice of his medical experts of the Federal and state Govts.
If a stack of elderly people contract the virus looking after their grand children, as they are not at school, who takes the "kudos"? Kids staying at home are not all going to self isolate.

It doesn't seem to sink in with the usual ignorant ScoMo haters, he makes the decisions based on expert advice.

Of course if it had been a union official ,running the show the virus would have gone away.Ignoring medical advice perhaps.

Quicksilver

Bench
That's your view, others may and do disagree with you.

Regardless of one's views ,bringing children into criticism is weak as p*ss.
If you choose to do so, says a lot about your character.
Anyone who did so with my kids,I'd have their guts for garters.

Pffffft. Whatever

Quicksilver

Bench
I can handle it, provided the children of health workers are not left in the lurch.IOW schools work with skeleton staff.

The "marketing manager" was acting on advice of his medical experts of the Federal and state Govts.
If a stack of elderly people contract the virus looking after their grand children, as they are not at school, who takes the "kudos"? Kids staying at home are not all going to self isolate.

It doesn't seem to sink in with the usual ignorant ScoMo haters, he makes the decisions based on expert advice.

Of course if it had been a union official ,running the show the virus would have gone away.Ignoring medical advice perhaps.

He’s learnt to listen to experts. He’s improving.

taipan

Referee
He’s learnt to listen to experts. He’s improving.

He left it to experts with the fires and was bagged for doing so.

Yep he's improving and showing leadership when it's needed, at an unprecedented time in our history.
Glad he's there ,rather than what else is on offer.

Latest posts