What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R2 Sun - Wests Tigers 24-42 Knights @ Leichhardt

Round 2: Wests Tigers v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Its sporting news, and interest for the public at large. There would have been ppl watching this game who might be affected by the AFL news. There might be Swans fans who need to sort things out like cancelling flights and booking for hotels, etc who were watching this game.
Could you imagine the opposite? Never.

I've lived in Melbourne. Guaranteed fact that the vfl shuts down any reference to anything else

Incorrect

Coach
Are we all in agreement that this shitty standard of play would not have transpired if there was a legit crowd and comp and no covid19 in play? Or would this keystone cops display have happened anyway?

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
U f**king wot m8?

Honestly, I don’t mind a bit of sledging. At least put more effort in than “no but you are”.

Well, you’re so thick I have to point out the obvious hypocrisy and stupidity of your posts so the penny may drop.

how’s St Merge going, by the way.Mary got things under control :smiley:

Bazal

Post Whore
Are we all in agreement that this shitty standard of play would not have transpired if there was a legit crowd and comp and no covid19 in play? Or would this keystone cops display have happened anyway?

Given the teams I legit could not begin to guess

Latest posts