What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 2 vs Knights @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 2: Wests Tigers v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gordsy

Juniors
Just a few points I have seen so far. Garner is a good talent buts needs to learn how to wrestle better and do all of the boys, we have two in a tackle when knights have three, they slow it down much better.
AD at fullback is class and Thompson should be on the wing with Jennings to centre.
Grub is good but his over enthusiasm is hurting us too. Someone needs to tell him to find a picture magazine and a quiet bathroom before the game.

Why can’t Nofa just contest the high balls. 2 tries and they were ugly.
Knights other tries were simply defensive errors that shouldn't happen, even the penalty try was bad defence.
At least Grub and Thompson made up for their ‘bad’ stuff.
Who’s the No 5 for the Tigers, does he ever come in to give his forwards a break? Go Grub.

Yeah this has been a pathetic effort. If the season continues we'll be in contention for the spoon. There is nothing positive here. OTT, I'm with you. This needs blotting out.

WT Unity

Juniors
I seriously think Leilua (Joey) should face some consequences after today’s performance. I didn’t see hard yards - All he wanted to do was talk the talk but refused to walk the walk. Didn’t do any 1% ers and then at the end wanted to get into the biff and niggle. You want to be the tough guy...then show us with effort and solid defence and dig in when effort plays are required!
Not happy with BJ Leilua!

macnaz

Staff member
Why can’t Nofa just contest the high balls. 2 tries and they were ugly.
Knights other tries were simply defensive errors that shouldn't happen, even the penalty try was bad defence.
At least Grub and Thompson made up for their ‘bad’ stuff.
Who’s the No 5 for the Tigers, does he ever come in to give his forwards a break? Go Grub.
Perhaps because he is f**kED and occasionally does what is expected of a decent winger and we all blow our load and think he is something special and forget the normal brain dead crap he produces ?

The unknown

Juniors
I seriously think Leilua (Joey) should face some consequences after today’s performance. I didn’t see hard yards - All he wanted to do was talk the talk but refused to walk the walk. Didn’t do any 1% ers and then at the end wanted to get into the biff and niggle. You want to be the tough guy...then show us with effort and solid defence and dig in when effort plays are required!
Not happy with BJ Leilua!

Both the leulias are piss poor defenders and I can’t believe they are partnered on the same side of the field.

And that was only Newcastle, I can’t even begin to imagine what a Storm, Roosters or Manly can do to us

Tiger05

First Grade
That was a pretty crap performance. If we hold the ball and defend we can score points but we have a lot to work on. I like AD at fullback and Thompson on the wing.

Das Hassler

Bench
Perhaps because he is f**kED and occasionally does what is expected of a decent winger and we all blow our load and think he is something special and forget the normal brain dead crap he produces ?

I mentioned prior to Rnd 1 that he's still the one who should be earning his spot...it's hard to see how he's ever going get his defense on solid ground. If play goes on I think we may end up missing Momo more than benefiting from Grant. ..Walters is coming on quickly and has a cool head. ..the pickup to send Grub away...love how he kept his composure ..drew the centre and gave grub all the room his 32 year old legs needed.
JJ...let's hope he's compacted a season's worth of blunders into one game...there were certainly enough there.