What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R2 Sun - Titans 6-46 Eels @ Cbus Super

Round 2: Titans v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
The Gold Coast are just such a rabble some of that rubbish they dished out in the last 20 minutes was complete cringe.

No offence to the Titans fans but I don't think the NRL will lose anything if the Titans were chopped. The Gold Coast offers nothing to sport.

DaveMc

Juniors
The Gold Coast are just such a rabble some of that rubbish they dished out in the last 20 minutes was complete cringe.

No offence to the Titans fans but I don't think the NRL will lose anything if the Titans were chopped. The Gold Coast offers nothing to sport.
I disagree, the club provides a service to the wider league by superannuating the worst players that you couldn’t otherwise offload, and does so freight free. Also gives opposition fans a laugh.

betcats

Referee
Ash Taylor is the biggest waste of space ever. Million dollar man put him out to pasture. They haven’t had a real half back there in years, Tyrone Roberts has been their best spins player for a number of years. And they wanted to recruit Latrell ffs. They need to get a real half back and a real hooker, nothing else matters right now. Signing good forwards and backs is a waste time of you are relying Ash Taylor and Peats/Reign to get you around the field, like Mitch f**king reign seriously

Spot On

Coach
There's no other way of putting it Betcatsl

Peats is probably a backup/depth option at hooker.

Reign is a bush footballer.

Latest posts