What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

txta2

Bench
This quote is wrong

He has the same chance as you or me of being maybe less due to NRL protocols

But he is in a age bracket where most deaths have occurred. Most compounded by other age related illnesses
Maybe the government should follow NRL protocols, haha. I won't be in contact with around 30 healthy people a day showing no sign of the virus, even though they maybe positive.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
It is leading a bad f**king example you numbnut. Everybody following social distancing while watching these guys smash the crap out of each other.

It’s not a bad example to anyone thinking clearly. they are not a threat. Virtue signalling is crap

allowing people to go to supermarkets is a bad example. 500 people all together at once, spreading the disease whilst they fight over dunny paper and rice

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Schools close and the country falls over.
NRL closes and a few 100 thousand people get irritated.

So keep schools open where thousands of kids can cross contaminate but 34 blokes who have tested negative can’t play footy

Yep, that will save the world
Yesterday, Some idiot told me I was an idiot for playing golf as I might get the virus off the flag stick
FMD, get a grip

TheVelourFog

First Grade
It’s not a bad example to anyone thinking clearly. they are not a threat. Virtue signalling is crap

allowing people to go to supermarkets is a bad example. 500 people all together at once, spreading the disease whilst they fight over dunny paper and rice

virtue signalling lol

you have no clue

stryker

First Grade
So keep schools open where thousands of kids can cross contaminate but 34 blokes who have tested negative can’t play footy

Yep, that will save the world
Yesterday, Some idiot told me I was an idiot for playing golf as I might get the virus off the flag stick
FMD, get a grip
The kids will cause far more damage roaming the streets than they will at a contained school. Wake up to yourself. Keeping the NRL running involves far more than "34 blokes".
Maybe you should loosen your grip and take advice off those who know infinitely more than you do.

blaza88z

Coach
The kids will cause far more damage roaming the streets than they will at a contained school. Wake up to yourself. Keeping the NRL running involves far more than "34 blokes".
Maybe you should loosen your grip and take advice off those who know infinitely more than you do.

You're wasting your time trying to talk to him

Cactus

Juniors
Just a quick question to those posters who want the NRL to shut down.

If the NRL is not shut down and the playing group continues to play in isolated stadiums how can televising those games increase the chance of infection for any other Australian ?

It is leading a bad f**king example you numbnut. Everybody following social distancing while watching these guys smash the crap out of each other.

Its reactions like this that are a very real problem. Not only did you not answer the question but you resort to emotion filled justifications and a lame insult.

Do you not understand that whilst ever those NRL players are isolated and contained due to playing the game that they will be protected and that they will be LESS exposed to the general public and the general public LESS exposed to them ?

Yes, even to numbnuts like you and Wibble and all those others trying to cause alarm

Latest posts