What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

He left it to experts with the fires and was bagged for doing so.

Yep he's improving and showing leadership when it's needed, at an unprecedented time in our history.
Glad he's there ,rather than what else is on offer.

LOL Easy to show "leadership" When the short term crisis leaves no reasonable alternative . Longer term things like Climate change are a little more difficult.

Ads

First Grade
Albo was on tv all day today and is backing the government’s response. Scomo isn’t making this shit up on the run himself.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Not a fan of Scomo but I thooort he handled that pretty good. Credit where it's due, the school thing is a gamble though, could really come back to bite him (and us) on the arse. I'm lucky though my kid is a big kid now :)

carcharias

Immortal
You must like the father figure preacher type leaders.

Gladys will close schools..... gonna be a showdown between states and PM

There will be no showdown
They will take the advice from the experts and do what they are told.
He only said it 10 times in a row.

he also said keep your kid home
Online classes will happen.

The schools will be almost empty within a week.

Inferno

Coach
There will be no showdown
They will take the advice from the experts and do what they are told.
He only said it 10 times in a row.

he also said keep your kid home
Online classes will happen.

The schools will be almost empty within a week.

There won't be any showdown, but some Eastern states will go it alone and be going a lot further than Scomo.

The man is nothing more than buzz words and political rhetoric. He handled the bushfire crises poorly and is on track to handle this one just as badly.

txta2

Bench
How’s the dumb merkins asking the same dumb questions.

He read out what was closed
Then they ask “ what is closed”

f**king tards
Well there is a conflict between what scommo thinks is closed and what Gladys thinks.
Is Bunnings open for Example
SMirko- yes
Gladys- no

txta2

Bench
Anyone else feel, uh, a little patronised by his little bad people speech...and then he shuts down another industry...lol...genius.

snout

First Grade
He had 2 points.

The first one was you dont know how to separate so we will make you separate. You cant be together.
The 2nd point was schools are open. Keep all the kids and teachers together. Dont separate them.

Ha. Bizarro world.

Quicksilver

Bench
The “me me me” Baby Boomers act selfishly going out to restaurants so they need to be shut down.

kids and teenagers do the right thing for their grandparents and follow protocol and schools remain open.

carcharias

Immortal
There won't be any showdown, but some Eastern states will go it alone and be going a lot further than Scomo.

The man is nothing more than buzz words and political rhetoric. He handled the bushfire crises poorly and is on track to handle this one just as badly.
Victorian school holidays happen end of this week anyway.
Like he said Tuesday ( I think ) was a pupil free day anyway for them.

Do you really think he is just making the rules up himself?
He said it over and over that all fed and state governments have agreed on this current decision based on the medical advice.

taipan

Referee
LOL Easy to show "leadership" When the short term crisis leaves no reasonable alternative . Longer term things like Climate change are a little more difficult.

Oh so you've had plenty of experience in leading a country through a crisis.Good oh.The closest to this was the great depression,but it's easu according to our resident"sage".

BTW says SFA about the opposition ,who have made a few TV appearances saying f*ck all.

Well plenty of easy leadership with Bob Brown,Bill Shorten on climate change.Saying a lot ,with out spelling out exactly howe they'd do it.

Latest posts