What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 - Rabbitohs vs Roosters: Friday 27th March 8:05pm @ANZ Stadium

callmack1

Staff member
Huge week for us this week!! it doesn't get much bigger for the Regular Season than going up against your arch rivals at home on a Friday night. I always look forward to clashes with the Roosters but this one in particular will have that extra bit of added spice when you add in the Latrell factor. There's always spice but that will be increased this weekend.

I think I speak for all Souths fans when I say I absolutely hate the Roosters! In fact, hate doesn't do it justice, there are just no words to describe my intense dislike for them!!

It's also a big week because we need to rebound from last week. We have a lot to work on, particularly in defence and the boys will hopefully be very busy at training because I don't think Wayne was too happy with them last Friday night. The Roosters will be hugely fired up for this one. They've lost their opening two games but I sadly still see them as a Premiership heavyweight and I think they will unfortunately come good. So they'll be desperate to get back to winning ways on Friday and we must match that intensity.

I know we're only into the third Round but this is our biggest challenge of the Season so far!

CAFPOW

Juniors
I wonder why Bennett did not keep the same bench players that plowed through the middle of St Merge with ease at Charity Shield?

callmack1

Staff member
I guess it doesn't matter now. Who knows when Round 3 will be played if at all.

Man, I'm shattered.