What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Cactus

Juniors
So what is the real reason the PM & CMO do not want to close schools, as it is obvious it is not for the safety of grandparents/family/teachers?

There is more to this than the main priority is health & safety of Australians, that much is obvious.

In short I do not trust the PM
one iota.

I wasn’t the one who introduced the concept of conspiracy, that was you & you alone.

Oh OK. No, it wasn't you but rather me that made out a conspiracy.....lol.

You are all over the shop mate, you make little sense.

Two conferences in two states will be doomed to fail IMO because of the risk of one state being unable to keep pressing ahead. You'll end up having logistic problems eventually

If the game can base NZ in Aus indefinitely, they can base three QLD teams + NZ in NSW

blue bags

First Grade
Two conferences in two states will be doomed to fail IMO because of the risk of one state being unable to keep pressing ahead. You'll end up having logistic problems eventually

If the game can base NZ in Aus indefinitely, they can base three QLD teams + NZ in NSW
yes thats right, we have 4 stadiums ready to go, and a few more if needed , brookvale, cambeltown

Latest posts