What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

I agree he seems completely underwhelming.

But he must have been some kind of Nostradamus to foresee the unforeseeable fire season.

His foresight here is so f**king good that I’m starting wonder if he is some kind of Christ figure. Don’t forget this was totally unpredictable at the time of publishing. If he’s not a god, I’m not sure there is one.

Based on this alone, I want to elect him King for the next 47 years.

https://www.billshorten.com.au/_labor_s_national_fire_fighting_fleet_sunday_17_march_2019

Yeah he even predicted he would be the next PM!

He had a celebration with a few Labour Comrades the Friday night before Election Day.

Oh wait.........

Quicksilver

Bench
Yeah he even predicted he would be the next PM!

He had a celebration with a few Labour Comrades the Friday night before Election Day.

Oh wait.........

I don’t know what you’re talking about, but I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t have gone down the way you make it sound.

Paul Murray or some other sky flop probably played it up though

shadowboxer

First Grade
I don’t know what you’re talking about, but I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t have gone down the way you make it sound.

Pretty sure.....cmon the flop of all flops.
Biggest flop ever ole Bill was going the crow on “The Project” Thursday night prior to the election, promising he would crash the show if he won.....
It was either that or the public were scarred from his one line zingers or his running style. You don’t have to make it sound like anything - it’s all true and that’s why so many labour flops are still upset about it

carcharias

Immortal
Pretty sure.....cmon the flop of all flops.
Biggest flop ever ole Bill was going the crow on “The Project” Thursday night prior to the election, promising he would crash the show if he won.....
It was either that or the public were scarred from his one line zingers or his running style

Now he just tries to be cool by telling the “Scotty from marketing “ gag.

It kind of loses it zing once you’ve been flogged by Scotty from marketing though.

Quicksilver

Bench
Why do all you people that hate The Project watch it?

anyway what you’ve described is a bit different to what was said above

It was well documented the “Used car salesman” celebrated the night before Election Day with his fellow comrades as he thought it was all won and done.

You may have been asleep on the couch for a few days and missed it.

Last edited: