What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

txta2

Bench
Just read people in some closed industries won't be getting any money for up to a month. Lock your doors people, crime will sky rocket now.
What a disaster this government has created.

Just read people in some closed industries won't be getting any money for up to a month. Lock your doors people, crime will sky rocket now.
What a disaster this government has created.

The Government has created this disaster?

Are you currently having a big night?

Quicksilver

Bench
It was well documented the “Used car salesman” celebrated the night before Election Day with his fellow comrades as he thought it was all won and done.

You may have been asleep on the couch for a few days and missed it.

I missed that but it doesn’t sound like the biggest crime even if true.

It sounds somewhat embellished to me.

Quicksilver

Bench
They’ll do anything to avoid the Rudd cheque to citizens approach. (Now being proposed by Trump)

Bet they wish they didn’t flog that horse so hard now.

carcharias

Immortal
They’ll do anything to avoid the Rudd cheque to citizens approach. (Now being proposed by Trump)

Bet they wish they didn’t flog that horse so hard now.
Ah yes Rudd
Another fine example of a bloke capitulating while in charge.
... not once
Twice
Bwhahaha

Eion

First Grade
Thankfully most schools and Kindegartens still are functioning
Pity those families, that have Dad home, cause his workplace has been shut down. Mum can't work either and the kids at home 24/7 with no social activity - perfect scenario for domestic violence and child abuse ( already on the rise!)
Yeah I really pity the poor kids who get to school for some structure and to get some space from deadbeats around them. Hopefully they still stay open for disadvantaged, and those that need it for essential jobs and the like. Tough times for a lot of people.

Quigs

Immortal
And he won the unwinnable election.

Some politicians bring in bullsh*t to parliament.

Scummo, Big Fat Clive and his 60 million, and the Murdoch Rags won him the unwinnable election.

And what was in it for Big Fat Clive, a new mining lease right next to Mr adarni's.

taipan

Referee
Scummo, Big Fat Clive and his 60 million, and the Murdoch Rags won him the unwinnable election.

And what was in it for Big Fat Clive, a new mining lease right next to Mr adarni's.

I have zero time for Fat Clive and the Murdoch press,but few also had time for Shorten,Even within his own party.
Mate Blinky Bill has to take the blame.Couldn't look anyone straight in the eye and give an answer.
The wharfie from Gladstone was duck shoved by Bill.

If you say you are going to do something big then, and have no idea what it will cost, people say WTF.

And the Greens(giving Blinky preferences) who wanted to close down mining in Qld ,assured miners where to vote.
If Albo had been leader, they would have had a better chance.
I shudder the thought of having Shorten being leader at this time.

Ahhhh Big Clive what a secret weapon he was.

His advertising budget was the size of the two major parties combined.

He blew Shorten and his Comrades out of the water and they’ve been treading water ever since.

Hope Big Clive comes back for some more fun next election!!!

carcharias

Immortal
How did Murdoch win scomo the election?
All I’ve ever seen is the dude cop shit from all forms of media.that’s what made it unwinnable.
Clive made people vote for Labour I’d reckon.

Eion

First Grade

The same adani that albo now backs?

Quigs

Immortal
Ahhhh Big Clive what a secret weapon he was.

His advertising budget was the size of the two major parties combined.

He blew Shorten and his Comrades out of the water and they’ve been treading water ever since.

Hope Big Clive comes back for some more fun next election!!!

Tell that to all his workers from the Nickle Plant in Townsville. Clive went to great lengths to tell everyone that they were going to get paid what they were owed. But the fine print made it almost impossible for any of them to lodge a claim.

Ask around. It was a farce just like his campaign was a total farce. He got what he wanted and Australia witnessed first hand how a fat rich prick can manipulate an election.

Fat Clive holidayed in Fiji the final week of the election that is how fair dinkum that shit was. I saw first hand how his how to vote hander outerer was left desolute and dejected at the local booth. She toiled there for 6 hours straight and got no party support. All other groups had people coming around checking on their troops, getting the water, food, even arranging breaks. The poor shiela. I got her to sit down in under our shade and gave her water quasimodo style. (she looked like him too) Talk about being used as cannon fodder.

Quigs

Immortal
How did Murdoch win scomo the election?
All I’ve ever seen is the dude cop shit from all forms of media.that’s what made it unwinnable.
Clive made people vote for Labour I’d reckon.

Where did Fat Clive (well one of the main places) place his bullshit ads in? Who owns the Media Press in Aus. Yep khhunnt head Murdoch the maggot.

You might not of realised this but the Fibs didn't have to go overboard on advertising because Fat Clive (yeah the same Fat Clive that got the new mine lic.) was committed to doing the dirty work for them. He was off the leash and unhinged.