What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

undertaker

Coach
Does this mean the demise of nrl 360

ROFL!

That will mean the end of the gravy train for this individual:

phil-rothfield.jpg

phil-rothfield_1mrvrcwmw7q3g1mlle8ughkg0b.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-09-13-at-10.49.28-am.png

Last edited:

beave

Coach
Weak leadership maybe. A lot of the blame lies with the clubs and players who demanded more and more money because they were the product which without them there would be no game.

But hey you reap what you sow

‘but we wanna be partners in the game.....’

this is what partnerships are all about lads, the good times and the bad. Act of god clause will be enacted, players won’t have a choice but to take a pay cut.

blue bags

First Grade
The AFL is more or less in a similar basket, their assets won't get them far either if broadcast money dries up.

No code is immune here, if this ends up wiping out 2020 altogether, then all the elite sport institutions in our country - much less worldwide, will be looking different. Assigning blame to anyone will be largely pointless.
A league yet ?

undertaker

Coach
That chick in the underwear must have the corona to get that close.
ROFL! Good one.
Scariest episode of This is Your Life ever.
You know how cigarette packs have the warning labels on them?

All alcoholic beverages should have that this photo of his flush red cheeks plastered over the bottle with a warning label.

phil-rothfield.jpg

Maybe someone on this forum with their brilliant photoshop skills could pull off something humorous with this.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I must admit that affected me more than I thought it would. Footy is a much bigger part of my life than I give it credit for and I'm going to miss it horribly.

I would have been the same, luckily my team gave me a reminder yesterday as to why I hate them so currently I think this is a good thing