What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Generalzod

Immortal
Yeah. Collapsing the global economy, ruining the lives of 10s of millions of people because of a 'pandemic' that's allegedly killed ~11,000 people since Nov. The vast majority being over 80 with pre-existing health issues...
Your right, I'm the moron. We should all be panick buying TP and stop living, so that we may live :ok_hand:
Panic away you dickhead skirt.
Well send the bill to China

Heisenberg

Juniors
Sure playing footy will result in thousands of lost lives.:rolleyes:

Given your logic I assume you and your family will not leave your house for the next 3 months.

somehow, I suspect self interest will override your fear of infecting anyone

You’re correct. My better half will be fronting up to work at a hospital everyday. I’ll be working from home while caring for our one year old and going to supermarket only if necessary. It’s people like you and your flippant remarks that are going to make this situation infinitely worse.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
You’re correct. My better half will be fronting up to work at a hospital everyday. I’ll be working from home while caring for our one year old and going to supermarket only if necessary. It’s people like you and your flippant remarks that are going to make this situation infinitely worse.

Ignorant comment

I will be doing everything in my power to insure every body’s safety without a skerrick of hypocrisy

I wish you luck with that the next time you walk out your front door

some11

Referee
ROFL!

That will mean the end of the gravy train for this individual:

phil-rothfield.jpg

phil-rothfield_1mrvrcwmw7q3g1mlle8ughkg0b.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-09-13-at-10.49.28-am.png

Jeeesus, I hope that poor lass disinfected herself after that photo was taken.

Front-Rower

First Grade
They could replace it with a loop of the words catastrophic and unprecedented times for 2 hours.

Are you talking about Coronavirus, climate change or NRL? I bet Valium sales are through the roof at the moment.

Look, in all seriousness with the mounting social pressures the NRL had no other choice. Reading other forums around the place people are scared, extremely scared. Most of these people have probably suffered severe anxiety all of their lives and this is tipping them even further over the edge. It’s the internet, it’s their safe haven. Do they have a point though, most certainly they do.

In my view, any infectious disease spreading at the rate this is not good for society. Whether it be a mild disease or fatal this thing needs to be stopped. However it will come at huge cost financially and socially. Getting the balance right is key to us coming out the other side.

Good luck, stay safe LUers

undertaker

Coach
With NRL called off for Lord knows how long, what purpose does it serve for Fox League to still continue producing NRL 360 and the other rugby league shows on its' lineup?

I mean, what's Kent/Ikin/Slothfield/Hooper going to keep crapping on about for an hour (45mins or so factoring in tv ads) three times a week during NRL 360 if there's no NRL matches being played?

t-ba

Post Whore

Good luck dude.

Your partner is one of the real heroes.

Latest posts