What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

this sux balls! just when my team was lookin good for a premiership too!
The NRL 360 boys trying to scare the shit out of everyone saying that the majority of clubs will fold and NRL wont exist anymore, this better not be true!!!
I suppose I better be optimistic.... theres 3 positives to come out of this suspension... the roosters dont get their 3peat, the cheating purple dicks wont win the comp either ... and we have officially seen the last of that wanking dickhead cam smith.... finally.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Yeah. Collapsing the global economy, ruining the lives of 10s of millions of people because of a 'pandemic' that's allegedly killed ~11,000 people since Nov. The vast majority being over 80 with pre-existing health issues...
Your right, I'm the moron. We should all be panick buying TP and stop living, so that we may live :ok_hand:
Panic away you dickhead skirt.

It's people like you who will ensure what is happening in Italy now will happen in Australia. Once you have an understanding of exponential mathematics, you know what the outcome will be.

Headless Chook

Juniors
The NRL 360 boys trying to scare the shit out of everyone saying that the majority of clubs will fold and NRL wont exist anymore, this better not be true!!!
I suppose I better be optimistic.... theres 3 positives to come out of this suspension... the roosters dont get their 3peat, the cheating purple dicks wont win the comp either ... and we have officially seen the last of that wanking dickhead cam smith.... finally.
FUG the 3peat, If there's not another game played in anger this year then the Roosters will still be the defending Premiers for another 12 months. I agree with your other points.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
*Deleted. Reason: Unsourced, no URL link and unsubstantiated.*

Have you got a source for that.? Totally contradicts what I have read

“ As of March 22, 2020, the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Italy has hit mostly people over 50 years of age. In fact, as the chart shows, about 74 percent of individuals infected with the virus was over 50 years old.”

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1103023/coronavirus-cases-distribution-by-age-group-italy/

Last edited by a moderator:

undertaker

Coach
and we have officially seen the last of that wanking dickhead cam smith.... finally.
white.jpg

blaza88z

Coach

You're a Brisbane fan too?

Pommy

Coach

if that’s what’s scaring people they want to take a look at what’s happening with the economy, they won’t give a f**k about footy clubs going bust then.

Cactus

Juniors
It would be really helpful......and to be blunt, its bloody necessary, that if people are to post figures, stats or make assertions about some fact or some data or something an expert has said, if they provide a source and link.

That way we can hopefully have a reasoned discussion and maybe learn something so we can all become better informed.

Being informed with accurate info is important is it not ?