What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If the game went broke

hindy111

Post Whore
Ingredients
  • 2 carrots
  • 2 sticks of celery
  • 2 medium onions
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • olive oil
  • 2 organic reduced-salt chicken or vegetable stock cubes
  • 2 x 400 g tins of quality plum tomatoes
  • 6 large ripe tomatoes
  • ½ a bunch of fresh basil (15g)
Roasted-Tomato-Basil-Soup-15.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
giphy.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Just announced on Sky, all NRL players and NRL staff have 30 days off and have to train individually.

Lucky the pubs are all shut.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Just tried to cancel FOXTEL. No one answering phones

Foxtel use overseas call centres, Phillipines I think and parts are in lockdown or restricted, that was the message they sent me.

I had a technical issue and it took a week to return a call, you can change/reduce your package on their website

Foxtel use overseas call centres, Phillipines I think and parts are in lockdown or restricted, that was the message they sent me.

I had a technical issue and it took a week to return a call, you can change/reduce your package on their website
I just watched a documentary about how some Americans were there cos one of them needed to viral off blues or something. And then the dunny guy f**ked up the security operation.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Not much point in Multi Screen if there is no sport.

You cant really watch 2 movies at a time.