What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
* Miss

PV-MissCorona-D70-GardenGrove-Oct2017-415-Edit.jpg

gaffer

Juniors
friggin chynese depriving us of our premiership unless we get awarded it for being undefeated with the best for and against

hindy111

Post Whore
RIP NRL. JUST ANNOUNCED ON 10 NEWS NRL TO BE SUSPENDED

Look. I enjoy your posts there fun but your starting to come across as gloating about this like your happy and it is starting to piss me off. A lot of people have tough lives and the footy as sad as it may sound to you is one thing they look forward too. I know when I have had a rough week being able to unwind with a pizza and a beer and a game of footy brings me some enjoyment.
Ease off with the attitude.

Look. I enjoy your posts there fun but your starting to come across as gloating about this like your happy and it is starting to piss me off. A lot of people have tough lives and the footy as sad as it may sound to you is one thing they look forward too. I know when I have had a rough week being able to unwind with a pizza and a beer and a game of footy brings me some enjoyment.
Ease off with the attitude.

Well bloody said.