What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

LINESPEED

Juniors
Yes unfortunately, Andrew Gordon the Chairman of the Dragons backs him cause they are buddies, why else would the Flog still be at the helm!

Time to picket the tone deaf & stat blind Gordon residence perhaps?

It’s just that our new CEO is towing the company line re mentioning the JDB excuse & giving The Waterboy ‘every opportunity’ was it??

As per the Gould fiasco his condition of employment was probably the guaranteed protection of McNFI

Last edited:

ffs Mary

Juniors
This is only my 2nd post i have written in 10 years of reading posts for entertainment value.....i cant stand not sayjng anything anymore...here goes.
I can see the "9 lives Mary maggot " looking at the pandemic numbers hoping it sky rockets in order to save his bacon. Tries off kicks, 98m field length, JDB, Latimore injured......and now a flu pandemic. He is going nowhere. I bet half his salary he pays bribes to board to re-sign him.
This guy is a complete narssisist. If this many thousands and thousands of fans want him gone how does he keep turning up. How the fk Mary do u keep showing up when 90% of us fans actually despise you now. You are a sick puppy and will never be anything great, only a great big bald tosser who is in love with his incompetence. Fall on your sword baldy. Give up and let someone else have a go. Even corona won't effect you as you ain't human. How do u sleep at night?

qld redvee

Juniors
well the only upside to not playing is we dont have to listen to supercoach pressers , dribbling on about all and sundry apart from his failure
cam mcinness should now be fully fit when and if play resumes and not pitchforked into the game underdone like it was looking this week

also if we dont play and the players lose wages then I imagine mary is in the same boat OR hopefully someone will tap him on the shoulder in the interim and advise him to resign ( we could be so lucky )

qld redvee

Juniors
Interview on the web site about Duffty returning in it Norman says dufftys pace is great and mentions result in last 2 games he mentions that a lot of tries have come off kicks down on our line - we have to stop this sh*t happening ...... strange how saints players have got the supercoach vibe that opposition tries off kicks are somehow the lowest thing to happen to you and yet norman scored off a set play kick from hunt ...... wouldnt it be interesting if we had a gun kicker that could bring these type of tries that mary and co hate I wonder if things would be different in supercoach thinking ........

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Sack McGregor, well between now and the restart (if any) of the season would be the perfect time. I'm only estimating, but I think it wouldn't be before July (maybe August) before we see any football again.

Sack him any time before then, allow the "New" coach to take over the reigns for the, let's say, 8 or so games left in 2020. That person could then plan what squad he wanted for 2021 and beyond. If that "New" coach was Shepherd then it would all fit into place quite nicely. Plus, given the circumstances of what's happening now, the NRL may be a little more lenient on the Flannagan suspension.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Sack McGregor, well between now and the restart (if any) of the season would be the perfect time. I'm only estimating, but I think it wouldn't be before July (maybe August) before we see any football again.

Sack him any time before then, allow the "New" coach to take over the reigns for the, let's say, 8 or so games left in 2020. That person could then plan what squad he wanted for 2021 and beyond. If that "New" coach was Shepherd then it would all fit into place quite nicely. Plus, given the circumstances of what's happening now, the NRL may be a little more lenient on the Flannagan suspension.

This enforced hiatus is the perfect time for a player revolt to shaft Waterboy - just when he thought he’d been saved by the virus.

Small groups of unmonitored, restless & frustrated Dragons players outside The Shed’s controlled confines will be what he fears most.

So just get out there fellas and tell it as it is - brief the media, who’ll be desperate for rumours & stories to fill the void.

I suspect now the pressure will build & the commentariat will go for the jugular - already apparent in commentary about Zac’s unprofessional treatment.

And Waterboy has the biggest target on his back & is so perfectly ripe for the plucking.

Endlessly entertaining copy as he goes down screaming

Now is your chance to get a decent coach installed before the comp resumes.

He’ll never coach another NRL game IMO

ChocOConnor

Juniors
This bloke has more than 9 lives and has a ton of Teflon coating him. Just when we all thought 2 more weeks and we get rid of him in comes some unknown virus to put the season on hold and save his skin again. I have never been so happy To see dragons losing any game up until the the opening 2 rounds of 2020.
But the got Teflon Gotti so I think his papers are marked sooner rather than later. And I would assume cheaper ticket out the door as a payout

Warabrook saint

Juniors
This enforced hiatus is the perfect time for a player revolt to shaft Waterboy - just when he thought he’d been saved by the virus.

Small groups of unmonitored, restless & frustrated Dragons players outside The Shed’s controlled confines will be what he fears most.

So just get out there fellas and tell it as it is - brief the media, who’ll be desperate for rumours & stories to fill the void.

I suspect now the pressure will build & the commentariat will go for the jugular - already apparent in commentary about Zac’s unprofessional treatment.

And Waterboy has the biggest target on his back & is so perfectly ripe for the plucking.

Endlessly entertaining copy as he goes down screaming

Now is your chance to get a decent coach installed before the comp resumes.

He’ll never coach another NRL game IMO
Yes yes yes :thumbsup::thumbsup:

SBD82

Coach
If the club is forced to stand down everyone... can we count that as a sacking? Can we celebrate that he's been sacked if they sack everyone?? We need this joy
f**king hell.

Imagine if he is let go because of Corona virus and never actually sacked.

His press conferences would be the ultimate final straw. “Well I was never actually sacked by the club”.

This thread would be immortal. I’d almost want him reinstated so that we could sack him.

Dragon David

First Grade
f**king hell.

Imagine if he is let go because of Corona virus and never actually sacked.

His press conferences would be the ultimate final straw. “Well I was never actually sacked by the club”.

This thread would be immortal. I’d almost want him reinstated so that we could sack him.
Yes that would be ironically tragic given that this thread and a multitude of other posts on other threads has been calling for his sacking and he could end up saying he never actually was sacked if he was to be let go because of the virus. That would be the ultimate twist in this long saga, Haha!