What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers finish 9th again

The Rosco

Bench
Hey rhyno you muppet . . . .You like numbers all of a sudden ? let's dissect some just for you.

Starting with 9. Which represents you thinking we finished in 9th place again, and that is funny to you. Fair enough.
Moving on to 1986. A long time ago. For the youngsters that quite can't get their head around such distant history . . . There were no computers. There was barely colour TV. Duran Duran, Madonna and Frankie goes to Hollywood were the hip music of the day. Average wage was around $250/week. You could have bought a fibro house in Parramatta for maybe $50k. Oh, and Parra won the premiership ! The start of a dynasty, they said. Back to back to back, they said.( It was so long ago that the word threepeat wasn't even a thing yet)
And let's not omit 34. How long it's been since parra won the comp. My neighbour Barry is 32. He can't understand the concept that parra has won a comp. He's too young, you see. Coz it's been 34 years. Keep up, rhyno.
Mystery number . This number represents the number of wooden spoons parra has won in the past 34 years. I couldn't be fkked looking it up, but you'd know, huh rhyno ? I'm guessing 4, but who knows ? well, except for rhyno. He'd know.
Thanks for dropping in again rhyno. Our love for Parra never dies. Take care matey.

WA Tiger

Bench
9th haha ..that’s very funny on this bleak day. Thanks for that
O ok that was Ryno that started this one I didn’t even realise ..I couldn’t help but see the funny side after that shitty game and the current shitty environment....maybe worse for them that the season has finished after 2 games when they can finally try to prove they arn’t compulsive spooners .I mean who would be more upset about the season finishing now ...and then they win the spoon next year ? ...hahaha an even bigger laugh at Parra. ..

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
9th is our position. Its probably higher than where we were going to end up.
Great year all round..

BrotherJim05

Bench
It truly is remarkable. Tigers finish 9th and the one year the Eels seem to have their shit together the comp ends.