What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

Xcalibre

Juniors
Bit old of a show and had it on my watchlist for ages, but finally got around to watching the first 2 eps of Altered Carbon. One of the best shows I’ve seen in ages.

Love the themes and cyberpunk world/style, and the adult content lol. Very intrigued of where it will go. I’ve only seen Kinnaman in Suicide Squad I think, and didn’t like his performance in that, but he’s pretty good in AC. Very cool the whole “sleeve” concept.

Valheru

Coach
Tiger king

A docuseries about a hick in Oklahoma who runs a private zoo where he has over 100 big cats.

He makes enemies with some activist in Florida who also owns a heap of big cats and is just as crazy as he is. He ends up trying to get her knocked off which is what the documentary is about.

It goes in depth in to the private zoo business in the states which is nothing less than a cult.

Every single person on the show is bat shit.

Highly addictive.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Ozark 3rd season just dropped, so will be bingeing that soon.

I’m up to about ep.6 of Altered Carbon and am still enjoying it, but some aspects are a bit difficult to follow. Some good plot lines happening though, with the ambiguity of who people really are and not being able to really know.

Max Headroom as Carnage was awesome. A great nostalgic moment.

Mong

Post Whore
Tiger king

A docuseries about a hick in Oklahoma who runs a private zoo where he has over 100 big cats.

He makes enemies with some activist in Florida who also owns a heap of big cats and is just as crazy as he is. He ends up trying to get her knocked off which is what the documentary is about.

It goes in depth in to the private zoo business in the states which is nothing less than a cult.

Highly addictive.

Watched this series yesterday, holy f**k there are some f**ked up merkins around :)

Louis Theroux did a story on Joe Exotic some time back so we were aware he was a nutter but literally everyone that appears in that series is nuts and massively narcissistic.

Valheru

Coach
Watched this series yesterday, holy f**k there are some f**ked up merkins around :)

Louis Theroux did a story on Joe Exotic some time back so we were aware he was a nutter but literally everyone that appears in that series is nuts and massively narcissistic.

The here kitty kitty song had to be the highlight for me :rofl:

Reactions: PJ

Parra

Referee
Tiger king

Highly addictive.

I watched the first couple of episodes. It just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
The people who put Tiger King together really know how to make their doco entertaining too. Every episode when you think they've hit peak crazy they introduce another element or completely cooked person to the whole thing. The way they've structured the reveal of information in it is brilliant.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Up to ep4 of tiger king, i tried to put into words this morning describing to somone else who has no knowledge of it.

I dont think itd actually possible

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Made me want a tiger....

I did tear up over the chimps.

5000 in the US 4000 in the wild.

It was educational, much stuff I did not know.

Latest posts