What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney Rabbitohs announce signing of CJ Mundine

blue bags

First Grade
I like Mundine but bloody hell he is looking punch drunk these days. He can hardly string 3 words together.
Controversial boxing champ Anthony Mundine has once again waded into the coronavirus crisis with a stunning Facebook post, warning the “new world order is happening”.
The 44-year-old has been no stranger to outlandish comments throughout his career and has taken an anti-vaccination stance in the past.

But his latest post marks a new low, where he claimed the virus, which has killed more than 4600 people and infected more than 126,000 around the world, is “bogus for real”.

This is despite the World Health Organisation officially declaring the coronavirus a “pandemic” defined as “an outbreak of a new pathogen that spreads easily from person to person across the globe”.

sporting leagues and competitions, Mundine begs to differ.
In early February, Mundine wrote on his Facebook page, “I don’t even think this coronavirus is real. I think it’s a ploy to give a mass vaccine, look into it.”

He was roasted by supporters and commenters as “idiotic” and “ridiculous”.

This time around he went into much more detail, blaming the media for running a scare campaign to introduce a new vaccine “could cause major effects on adults & children like autism & even death” before linking it to 5G internet and as a ploy to “divert attention of the mistreatment of the Muslims in China”.
Mundine then pointed to his Facebook page where he posted a link to a December 2018 video from New York radio show The Breakfast Club where the hosts alleged there was an agenda set by big pharmaceutical companies against African-Americans.

Mundine’s comments were immediately labelled as “dangerous” by others, especially as they come amid in a worldwide measles outbreak that has sparked warnings about the importance of immunisation.

Australian Paralympic champion Kurt Fearnley took aim at the time, calling Mundine a “peanut” among others who criticised the boxer.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/boxing...s/news-story/7f3240a99a83e07e26d5dbf7f805e552

SaintPauli

Juniors
Controversial boxing champ Anthony Mundine has once again waded into the coronavirus crisis with a stunning Facebook post, warning the “new world order is happening”.
The 44-year-old has been no stranger to outlandish comments throughout his career and has taken an anti-vaccination stance in the past.

But his latest post marks a new low, where he claimed the virus, which has killed more than 4600 people and infected more than 126,000 around the world, is “bogus for real”.

This is despite the World Health Organisation officially declaring the coronavirus a “pandemic” defined as “an outbreak of a new pathogen that spreads easily from person to person across the globe”.

In early February, Mundine wrote on his Facebook page, “I don’t even think this coronavirus is real. I think it’s a ploy to give a mass vaccine, look into it.”

This time around he went into much more detail, blaming the media for running a scare campaign to introduce a new vaccine “could cause major effects on adults & children like autism & even death” before linking it to 5G internet and as a ploy to “divert attention of the mistreatment of the Muslims in China”.
Mundine then pointed to his Facebook page where he posted a link to a December 2018 video from New York radio show The Breakfast Club where the hosts alleged there was an agenda set by big pharmaceutical companies against African-Americans.

Mundine’s comments were immediately labelled as “dangerous” by others, especially as they come amid in a worldwide measles outbreak that has sparked warnings about the importance of immunisation.

Australian Paralympic champion Kurt Fearnley took aim at the time, calling Mundine a “peanut” among others who criticised the boxer.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/boxing...s/news-story/7f3240a99a83e07e26d5dbf7f805e552
Boxing has fried his brain.

Gareth67

First Grade
Doubt he will Last in the NRL, his dada is too much into hies ear, already wanting to plat Basket ball as well.
The apple dont fall from the tree, Thats one player that can piss now, dont care how good he is

Anyone remember when Jeff - I luv youse all - Fenech decided to try his hand at footy during his boxing career ? He played a few games in reserves for those slippery Eels until he lost interest in the game , it seems that these boxers all have brain explosions at one time or another .

Gareth67

First Grade
The big peanut!

jimmy-carter-peanut-plains.jpg

He isn’t related to muzby by some chance is he , the similarity is uncanny .

Gareth67

First Grade

Geezes H Idiot - is this bloke for real ? When Jeff Horn knocked him out cold in the first few seconds of ‘ the biggest fight Australia has ever seen ‘ he must had also knocked his sense of reasoning from his tiny little brain .

Shut the fook up fool , the last thing we need is another pea brain spreading mis information at a time like this .

possm

Coach
Anyone remember when Jeff - I luv youse all - Fenech decided to try his hand at footy during his boxing career ? He played a few games in reserves for those slippery Eels until he lost interest in the game , it seems that these boxers all have brain explosions at one time or another .
Two of Australia's most successful boxers in the last 50 years. You can add in K Tzu to that list.

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
Two of Australia's most successful boxers in the last 50 years. You canadd in K Tzu to that list.

I realize that possum , being an ex-pug myself I can appreciate their fighting prowess perhaps a bit more than others .

However it is not their fighting ability that is at question here , but their sense of reasoning and in Mundines ( not to be confused with his father Tony whom was a far better fighter and also a true gentleman ) case the size of his mouth that continually spits verbal diarrhea.

Last edited:

blue bags

First Grade
it makes you wonder where some people get there information from,
they get brainwashed, they think differently, they get manipulated,
they cant think for themselves , reasoning, balanced thoughts, rational thinking
, conspiracy theorist obsessed , schizophrenic , psychosis
ignorant small minded thinking
some crazy websites feeding dangerous garbage out there

thats the big question , where is choc'' the man '' mundine getting his ideas from

Gareth67

First Grade
it makes you wonder where some people get there information from,
they get brainwashed, they think differently, they get manipulated,
they cant think for themselves , reasoning, balanced thoughts, rational thinking
, conspiracy theorist obsessed , schizophrenic , psychosis
ignorant small minded thinking
some crazy websites feeding dangerous garbage out there

thats the big question , where is choc'' the man '' mundine getting his ideas from

Unfortunately I believe that the man is a bit like a sponge that can soak-up just about any half baked truth that is fed to him .

Dracarys

Juniors
Mundine's media presence has always been about attention. Not for the issues at hand but for him. As he becomes more and more irrelevant his opinions become more outlandish.
What's he care?...as long as he can hear and read about himself...job done.