What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I've no doubt you see it that way, I dont

sure it originated from China but linking it by calling it the Chinese virus and inciting racial violence is never justifiable imo plus the Chinese people did not bring the virus into the states, that was his own army who were occupying France at the time and he refused to isolate them as in his words its was nothing to worry about

this violence that he has incited is a result of his own lack of leadership but nothing is ever his fault

no other country has referred to it as the Chinese virus linking it to China as Trump has no doubt because its just unacceptable and unjustifiable behavior
He's definitely trying to shift blame given he was slow to react.

That said, China's behaviour as a country is deplorable and puts the rest of the world at risk. The virus is just the icing on the cake when you throw in Hong Kong, the way they control their people, global land grabbing and their ambition to be the most powerful nation in the world. I feel like someone needs to stand up to them and keep them in check.

International diplomacy hasn't worked given the threat continues to increase.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Just thinking about Barry's analogy over breakfast.

Storm = China
Broncos = US

What does that make the Eels. Russia? Or maybe we are still the USSR.

Gronk

Staff member
Just thinking about Barry's analogy over breakfast.

Storm = China
Broncos = US

What does that make the Eels. Russia? Or maybe we are still the USSR.
I think we used to be one of those African countries that would overthrow their government every six months. It seems we have now settled down and are slowing learning how to maximise a return on our natural resources. So I think we are now Norway. Rich and run well, kicking milestone goals. Happy constituents.

hindy111

Post Whore
Why are people so against accessing super?
And why the adds saying take out 20k and you lose 120k when retire.

Is this based on 15% compounding interest for 25yrs?

What if accessing it means it keeps your business alive and you then replace to 20k in 2yrs time?

That may make you over 2 million dollars in income over 25yrs. I like the idea. It's an option and a safety net. If it mea t losing your house or losing some super what would you chose?

Gronk

Staff member
When the politician who long argued for a budget NBN has to work from home. :rolleyes:

Latest posts