What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyson Frizell

Burns

First Grade
A Ben Kennedy calibre signing, could be as significant as the great man.

Yosh

Coach
Finally some strike power out wide. Very different player to Barnett and Fitz and a ton better. Super exciting.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I f**king hate Mary and those merkins running Saints.

Enjoy him, Newcastle. A great player, a really decent human being and someone who deserves to be coached by an intelligent human who knows his talent than a geniused, bald, drunk window washer who thinks he’s a successful coach.

getsmarty

Immortal
I f**king hate Mary and those merkins running Saints.

Enjoy him, Newcastle. A great player, a really decent human being and someone who deserves to be coached by an intelligent human who knows his talent than a geniused, bald, drunk window washer who thinks he’s a successful coach.

Exactly...probably my favourite player....can't blame him for leaving. Wish him all the best with your mob and hope he wins a G.F with you guys.

Knight Vision

First Grade
This man can't come quick enough. Fitz is a nuffie...
Fitz should be ripping in like his NRL career depends on it, sadly all indicators are he's reached his peak. I'd take Sione over him for versatility on the bench if nothing else.

I know a lot dont like him on here but we are really missing Barny, he adds agro and attitude, he on those 1% plays and that bastard doesnt give up ..... Cant wait until he's back. We've been missing our best second rower.....

Spot On

Coach
Fitz is the least of our worries. Running onto those hospital passes from Pearce all game takes some f**king guts.

Friz will need to start preparing for that shit.

I agree that Fitz is a massive dud and offers nothing and that Friz is the perfect replacement for him but who'd believe that he's not our most needed signing. We desperately need a quality half.