What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Membership Numbers

Weaponhead

Coach
100% jc.

this is exactly when they need to be relentless, these next two years will be tough for us and membership is needed now, can’t wait for 2022 when as a club, that is not guaranteed, we don’t have that luxury unfortunately
Exactly. Any time a customer has to physically renew is a huge risk of losing them. Most people are happy for it to rollover. The lack of follow up is poor. Given these conditions, the current level of membership isn't too bad even though a big drop.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Just curious what season ticket holders are intending to do now the season has been put on hold and could potentially be cancelled (worst case scenario). I appreciate that everyone has different financial situations and that many of these may change due to circumstances. What I'm asking is would you claim a refund from the Sharks if it is offered at some point?

carcharias

Immortal
Just curious what season ticket holders are intending to do now the season has been put on hold and could potentially be cancelled (worst case scenario). I appreciate that everyone has different financial situations and that many of these may change due to circumstances. What I'm asking is would you claim a refund from the Sharks if it is offered at some point?
Ticketek sent me an email saying they are refunding ticket to cancelled games.

I think this’ll be the case each week until it’s over or the comp is just abandoned.

Important information about your event
Follow us on

Spectator Cancellation
Dear Ticket Holder

Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks have announced in relation to the global coronavirus pandemic SHARKS V KNIGHTS at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Saturday 28 March 2020 will proceed as scheduled, however fans will not be admitted into the venue.

Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks understand that these changes to the schedule will impact many but hope the community will understand that the public health and safety issues caused by the coronavirus must take priority at this time.

If you would like to know how to support the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks through this unprecedented period please visit their website.

What happens to my tickets?

The tickets you purchased through Ticketek for this impacted event will receive a full refund.

Tickets purchased by credit or debit card will be refunded in full (including ticket insurance premium and refundable ticket purchase, if relevant) and patrons do not need to take any action. Patrons should allow approximately 20 working days for the refund to appear in their account.

If your credit or debit card has been permanently closed/cancelled or the card has expired, please supply us with updated bank details here within 3 business days since the date of this email in order to process your refund.

If you do not provide correct details, we will be unable to refund your tickets.

Patrons who purchased tickets in an Agency using cash or EFTPOS will receive a full refund to a bank account. Please provide us with your bank accounts details here.

Regards,
Ticketek
www.ticketek.com

Tiger Shark

Bench
I've stated this before
No way would I ask for my money back, I love the Sharks, keeping my membership makes me feel like part of the organisation. If they lose money so do I. All part of the team.

Well said, hopefully most members can do this, understandable that not everyone will be able to do so.