What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those who are Self Isolating

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm not going to compare my working life to yours, but I'll say this. Everybody at times in their life encounter issues that can't be controlled. We almost went under when interest rates were at 13.5% (capped in our case), and again when I was the sole income earner when the GFC hit. I can't really recall how we did it, but somehow we made it through. Just when I thought we were going under, the mrs scored a job doing home care ( I won't go into details on that, but as the man of the house I felt I was a failure for putting her in that position) and then in the child care industry. In those times we cut back on everything that wasn't necessary to help see us through.
Stick it out, make sensible decisions and you have a fair chance of seeing it through.

That's how I see it, exactly- it sucks, but you find a way to get through it.

Bazal

Post Whore
Agreed. It's shit.

images

"What did you say about me?"

Latest posts