What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Would you be happy to accept it? I'd rather drag my balls over a mile of broken glass just to hear Hindy fart in the phone than claim the title as it stands.

Yeh, well I've not deleted any recordings of games this season. After 25 weeks of watching them, I'll be perfectly happy to accept the title.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Remember listening to the game on the radio in the late 80s and hanging out for an "around the grounds"?
Remember when you used to get the scores in the paper before radio? If you lived outside of the metropolitan area sometimes you'd have to wait the whole season to know who won.

I'd regularly tweet my disgust.

Gazzamatta

Coach
What about "sideline eye Tony McGahey"?!
Barry Ross was my favourite "Sideline Eye". Loved how The Moose would practically call him an idiot if he didnt agree with Barrys comments. Im sure Rex gave him a hiding on the odd occasion as well.
Didnt tolerate fools our Rex. Loved his tautology, "its raining very torrentially".
Also loved his comments re the introduction of a nude beach in his suburb. "Im sick to death of having male genitalia shoved down my throat". No one came close to The Moose. A old-fashioned Mans, Man.

Latest posts