What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye friz

dungay dragon

Juniors
All the unfounded support and accolades for Mary from all our players over the years.

All of a sudden the captain, of all players, says we won't win a premiership under Mary.

I'm glad the truth is out but why so many lies beforehand?

I always knew the future under this coach was bleak but each year he seems to outdo himself. Never thought it'd be this bad.

The fans treated like an absolute doormat. Change our people. Change our culture. Please.
Over the past ten years we have quickly become a NSW Cup Side and not NRL worthy
Poorly administered . Poorly Coached and an embarrassment to our Legion of fans

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Are you? The hypotenuse is the longest side, dipshit.
It depends on who was running the hypotenuse, and it’s actually more likely to be Gagai.

Friz could only be running the hypotenuse if he was on the wing on the opposite side of the field when Gagai got the ball.

From an overall triangulation point of view, it all comes down to where Frizzell was when Gagai caught the ball. If he was far enough behind where the play, he actually had the shorter distance to run.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Don’t forget Joel Thompson, Reuben Garrick, and to a lesser extent Matt Prior

I prefer the current second rowers over Thompson. Garrick remains a mystery as he didn’t play first grade with SGI. Prior left before McIdiot became “coach”.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
But Millward is doing a fine jo:
  • Good at recruitment
  • Good at player retention
  • Good at pathways management
  • Good at salary cap management
  • Good for nothing
God give me strength!

I have publicly stated many times over that Millward is shitacular.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
NRL has said no new contracts to be registered until futher notice. Maybe Frizell and his manager got this signing done in time, Millward certainly did not get a replacement signed in time. Fifita from the Broncos should be our target using cap from Frizell, Graham and De Belin. Get on with it Millward.

Have you forgotten who’s still the coach? The top tier players will not come while he’s still around like a bad fart floating in the breeze.

Mark D

Juniors
Millward’s comments were interesting.. He mentioned saints would hit the player market and look at off contract and contracted players for 2021.. Perhaps with Manly in a financial heap they may need to offload some players.. I do feel we can cover Frizz and need outside backs but a guy like Curtis Sironen would be a handy pick up..

Dragon David

First Grade
Over the past ten years we have quickly become a NSW Cup Side and not NRL worthy
Poorly administered . Poorly Coached and an embarrassment to our Legion of fans
I'd say for the past 8 years we have played like a NSW Cup side. The appointments of Price followed by McGregor to replace Bennett as coaches have been the worst decisions this club has made in the last decade. How we ended up with McGregor for all of these years and then some is beyond the comprehension of all of us.

He has been given too many chances and keeps on fooling the management to have them think that he can coach. Experienced players such as Brett Morris and now Tyson Frizell came to the realisation that he is not much chop and we say that he needs the CHOP.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'd say for the past 8 years we have played like a NSW Cup side.
Don’t be silly..

Our NSW cup sides have seen success..
images

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Exactly, whats happening in the NRL is happening in many affected industries. I have taken a pay cut for now, fingers crossed that I don't lose my job altogether. I cannot however look to move to a rival company because their staff are also taking pay cuts and losing jobs!
Just like the NRL players the only thing to do is ride it out and know this is temporary.
Yeah I agree, thank fook we didn’t get Leilua. That massive whinge he had about not taking a pay cut grinds me so bad.

LINESPEED

Juniors
He's doing that to keep the money coming in during the shutdown. Being a pretty responsible father and husband if you ask me

What's Mary gonna do?

“What’s Mary gonna do?”

Manufacture his patented painted paddles in his shed - you know, the ones to revolutionise captain’s calls

Andrew Gordon’s also paying for his crash course in grammar, elocution & simple logic #101 -

because Bruce is getting sick of having to defend The Waterboy’s stupidity to corporate mates wondering what the fuc/k is going on -

especially in the now floundering “international branding” (FMD) of the JV - especially after the Yanks’ recent queries about that fuc/kwit dullard coaching imposter from Downunder who couldn’t string a coherent sentence together.

Over to you Andrew

Last edited:

thebigredv

First Grade
What's funny about being a labourer? A little bit below your bourgeois lifestyle?

Construction industry is one of the few areas that are still able to offer employment during these difficult times.

Funny in that he is chasing premiership glory with a club that doesn't technically have a coach. Nothing wrong with being a labourer.

Dragon70

Juniors
I'm sure going to Newcastle although the deals were for similar dollars would of come with some nice juicy 3rd parties attached something our club doesn't seem to be able to do (Newcastle were near the top of the pops with 3rd party deals for those that believe that their all getting registered).

I just wonder if and when the footy starts again that clubs will still be able to deliver on the promises.

TruSaint

Referee
I'm sure going to Newcastle although the deals were for similar dollars would of come with some nice juicy 3rd parties attached something our club doesn't seem to be able to do (Newcastle were near the top of the pops with 3rd party deals for those that believe that their all getting registered).

I just wonder if and when the footy starts again that clubs will still be able to deliver on the promises.

Friz's last interview suggested he was going. No one knows what will happen to caps, salaries etc, but that's a problem for all Clubs.

Post the Tinkler fiasco, the Knights have maintained massive support and are building nicely.

He has a better chance of playing finals footy with them, and maybe a title in 2-3 years. I wish him well.

Como Connection

First Grade
I'd say for the past 8 years we have played like a NSW Cup side. The appointments of Price followed by McGregor to replace Bennett as coaches have been the worst decisions this club has made in the last decade. How we ended up with McGregor for all of these years and then some is beyond the comprehension of all of us.

He has been given too many chances and keeps on fooling the management to have them think that he can coach. Experienced players such as Brett Morris and now Tyson Frizell came to the realisation that he is not much chop and we say that he needs the CHOP.
Plus Widdop.
CC

Latest posts