What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will nospam07 survive the Corolla

hindy111

Post Whore
Let's be honest. They have little amount of posters now. And with just 2 weeks of rugby league after an off season topics will dry up.
Will they survive? Will guys from there come across? I haven't bothered even checking their page these days. Barely any action.
I give Phil and his friends 4mths.

Suitman

Post Whore
Let's be honest. They have little amount of posters now. And with just 2 weeks of rugby league after an off season topics will dry up.
Will they survive? Will guys from there come across? I haven't bothered even checking their page these days. Barely any action.
I give Phil and his friends 4mths.

Phil is one of our directors now.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Phil has almost nothing to do with the site anymore, it's now run by a know it all snot with the life experience of a nat. Doesn't stop him from knowing everything and shutting down any topics he doesn't agree with. I can see it continue to struggle.

Latest posts