What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

41yearsaint

Juniors
BLM01,
I can hear the excuse now " Tyson deciding to leave plunged the team into chaos all my game plans revolved around Tyson we had the entire off season working on them. I made him into a rep player and we are mates . Its flanno and shepherds fault tyson is leaving he was happy last year so it cant be me .. the results were out of my control after this announcement - ring Gus he will back me up on this and crawley agrees that im a good bloke and this is not my fault "'
you can just imagine it cant you !!!! I hope Tysons exit interview is the catalyst to say bye bye to supercoach
Any player manager worth his salt will now insist on a social distancing clause in relation to McVirus (whoever came up with McVirus is the clear winner in McNames. Haha:)

Any player manager worth his salt will now insist on a social distancing clause in relation to McVirus (whoever came up with McVirus is the clear winner in McNames. Haha:)

@BLM01 invented “McVirus.”

I agree it’s the best McName ever created and we all desperately need some laughs at the moment.

My bet is that old mate survives the sgi culling.

Thanks to the board, McFester will be the last man standing.

If the whole league is wiped out, there will be only person who will claim to be last employee standing and no doubt Bruce will deposit enough cash to ensure that McBonehead has the job for the term of his natural life.

Friz was one of your leading lights. He looked less than impressed at being ridiculed at the press conference. I mean if was there because mez wanted to please him, sure fooled the rest of us.

More great input by McManagementbyDesign.

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
@BLM01 invented “McVirus.”

I agree it’s the best McName ever created and we all desperately need some laughs at the moment.

My bet is that old mate survives the sgi culling.

Thanks to the board, McFester will be the last man standing.

If the whole league is wiped out, there will be only person who will claim to be last employee standing and no doubt Bruce will deposit enough cash to ensure that McBonehead has the job for the term of his natural life.

Friz was one of your leading lights. He looked less than impressed at being ridiculed at the press conference. I mean if was there because mez wanted to please him, sure fooled the rest of us.

More great input by McManagementbyDesign.

Yes, as l’ve states previously, BLM01 came up with the classic but l’m big on plagiarism.....

LINESPEED

Juniors
Look on the bright side. We can sign Euan & Lafai on Frizz's money. But seriously Mary will be under more pressure now than ever to walk....and a few others of his soldiers in arms

Must be about time for a puff piece FOX interview for deflection purposes, especially after the Friz defection - or has he run out of credit points there too?

The noose is tightening & he must now be shi/t scared of Tyson spilling the beans & leading the insurrection

McGoner’s fooked

HenryTatana

Juniors
As a parting gift Tyson should front the truth - unadorned - and nail The Waterboy’s incompetence as his primary reason for leaving - and throw in Andrew Gordon for not offering you a clear road forward on his coaching debacle

This is our chance right here to right the wrongs of 7 years.

Just a couple of words from you Tyson & he’s gone.

We’ll be forever indebted to you

Do it for the fans, lost & current juniors & the mighty RedV

You owe the prick nothing & the NRL will cheer you on.
He doesn’t need to speak. Actions speak louder than words.

McVirus has a genuine excuse now to stand down without a merest sniff of a hint that he can’t coach.

The problem is that he’s ripped so much filthy lucre from you blokes, he’d coach for free.

Bruce and Mary today;

Bruce: Andrew, is it Andrew isn’t it? we have to reduce your salary by 99%

Mary: No problem, when do I start the new contract.

If a deadly global pandemic can’t stop Mary, then the world truly is f**ked and as a species, we should surrender it quietly and head to Mars.

We need to ask ourselves whether or not we have truly evolved or God created us...or are we living in the f**king Matrix?

qld redvee

Juniors
remember about 3 weeks ago in a supercoach interview he mentioned numerous times - if the players didnt want him he would go --- well my man the first has spoken with his feet and reason he is going falls squarely on your shoulders ... So if you are a man of your word then you shou;ld begin drafting that resignation letter and give it to the ceo ...
You cant seriously think you can spin your way out of this... nobody else to blame but yourself bye bye mary goodbye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedVDragon

Juniors
Come on Tyson tell it as it is. Come out and tell the world the reason you left was because McIdiot is still the coach and you have no respect for drunks like Mary.

LINESPEED

Juniors
remember about 3 weeks ago in a supercoach interview he mentioned numerous times - if the players didnt want him he would go --- well my man the first has spoken with his feet and reason he is going falls squarely on your shoulders ... So if you are a man of your word then you shou;ld begin drafting that resignation letter and give it to the ceo ...
You cant seriously think you can spin your way out of this... nobody else to blame but yourself bye bye mary goodbye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The journos will be itching for a coffee with Tyson

A senior Australian forward @29yrs leaving his Club as captain for non-monetary reasons, hot on the heels of a humiliating presser & a publicly expressed desire to find a Club (coach) with half a shot at winning a title.

Does rather say it all.

Zac, Luc & Kurt could have their two bob’s worth around the table

- just to offer perspective.

The players don’t want you Waterboy.

And even though you’re not anywhere near honourable or a man of your word - and words fail you (as you have failed miserably) - you’ll probably spin this one by throwing JDB under the bus.

Some might like to compile a list of your sad & psychologically alarming delusions, but my favourite last year was your assertion, in the midst of catastrophe, that you could still win the title - and you weren’t even talking statistically.

Get him seen to Andrew

BTW
The lads at FOX have great difficulty setting the bar low enough for you

- & keeping a straight face as you slaughter both language & logic

Last edited:

LINESPEED

Juniors
Mary will be right no matter what. Jet ski lessons at the Kiama Blowhole .. Good times .

You’re probably right FT, as his total lack of self knowledge & awareness will shield him from the pain of his calamitous self destruction.

Given his low IQ, he should’ve been far more humble and amenable to advice to compensate for those shortcomings.

Like listening to, rather than disdaining advice - such as the collective advice of a well meaning & passionate Forum perhaps

or not playing relentless & debilitating favourites

- IMO his two greatest errors of judgment borne essentially of fear & a siege mentality

Clearly his Boardroom mates were aware of his chronic & increasing need for support beyond the norm -

As well as the Media who’ve trodden eversolightly

The damage he’s done to our Club is enormous

& Andrew Gordon’s inaction & ongoing denial of any responsibility for failure, as Chairman, is inexcusable & unprofessional.

And the lashing out will now start as we hear the bus engine revving.

He could go humbly & quietly, thanking us for the remarkable opportunity he realises now he wasted

But alas McFakeNiceGuy will, predictably,
“Not Go Gentle into
That Good Night”

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
The journos will be itching for a coffee with Tyson

A senior Australian forward @29yrs leaving his Club as captain for non-monetary reasons, hot on the heels of a humiliating presser & a publicly expressed desire to find a Club (coach) with half a shot at winning a title.

Does rather say it all.

Zac, Luc & Kurt could have their two bob’s worth around the table

- just to offer perspective.

The players don’t want you Waterboy.

And even though you’re not anywhere near honourable or a man of your word - and words fail you (as you have failed miserably) - you’ll probably spin this one by throwing JDB under the bus.

Some might like to compile a list of your sad & psychologically alarming delusions, but my favourite last year was your assertion, in the midst of catastrophe, that you could still win the title - and you weren’t even talking statistically.

Get him seen to Andrew

BTW
The lads at FOX have great difficulty setting the bar low enough for you

- & keeping a straight face as you slaughter both language & logic
Speaking of JDB what has and will fly under the radar is his pending postponed pre-trial next Monday week...if it gets going?

I don’t know what planet Millward is on if he thinks anyone is buying anything he said about Friz.

In his mind, it’s supposed to be an opportunity. It’s a disaster.

Webbs turned up, but to me he seems underdone.

You probably need a Shane Richardson at this point to shake the joint out. Someone to kick heads in.

Plus he sacks coaches in a blink.

He’s even speared plenty of his mates over the years. He’d punt his wife if she wasn’t performing.

BLM01

First Grade
Come on Tyson tell it as it is. Come out and tell the world the reason you left was because McIdiot is still the coach and you have no respect for drunks like Mary.
"Tyson wont be going anywhere whilst I am coach....we have been through so much together"...spoken around the late rounds last year....Boom Boom. Well he did Mary!..or maybe he left because you wont be coach?..that will be your view anyway.
Oh Yeh Mary you made him the SOO and Aust Rep player he is today surely...do tell us that in your next interview about your feelings why Tyson has left the building with your footprints all over it.

You should not have walked over him like that in the last press conference.
And was it the shot at him in Round 1 after that last pass cost one of the tries that may have given you that much needed win..
Or was it the shot at all players...saying it is like some dont want to be here?.Tsk..tsk..tsk
Happy times in 1st grade ATM

Last edited: