What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your "League Lockdown" Re-watch

horrie hastings

First Grade
I've got the DVD to re-watch of ANZAC Day Massacre, Rd 6 1996.
Roosters 62 - Rabbitohs 0. Ouch!

Yes have that game on disc, even as a Rooster supporter I didn't take great delight in that result.
Was in two minds though when Craig Salvatori went through near the end of the match and almost scored, not sure whether I would have been happy for him to score or having the score against kept to zero.

Yes have that game on disc, even as a Rooster supporter I didn't take great delight in that result.
Was in two minds though when Craig Salvatori went through near the end of the match and almost scored, not sure whether I would have been happy for him to score or having the score against kept to zero.

You have to take the good with the bad. LOL...the 1990's were mostly bad, except 1994 and 1999. I buy up all those club DVDs at JB Hi Fi, so sometimes, the opposition highlights happen to be agains us (Souths). Still worth a watch, even just to see players from back in the day running out.

horrie hastings

First Grade
You have to take the good with the bad. LOL...the 1990's were mostly bad, except 1994 and 1999. I buy up all those club DVDs at JB Hi Fi, so sometimes, the opposition highlights happen to be agains us (Souths). Still worth a watch, even just to see players from back in the day running out.

I have bits and pieces of games lying around the place, managed to put some on disc off tapes on a crappy old VHS to disc converter, seeing a lot of the tapes were old the quality wasn't that great but at least still have them, have quite a few official discs of games too. Have a few games from 1987. Even though I haven't got it on disc I noticed Easts vs South's at Henson Park from 1987 is on YouTube, top game where Easts bolted out early and South's rounded them in, Ian Roberts out jumped Garry Wurth for one of South's tries early on

horrie hastings

First Grade
Both Roosters vs Cronulla games from 1987, both were cliff hangers and Steve Morris scoring the match winner in both games. The game at Henson Wayne Challis was sent off , Sparkles McGaw scored a spectacular try for the Sharks. The game at Shark Park was remembered for a great long range side stepping try from Joe Lydon.

I have bits and pieces of games lying around the place, managed to put some on disc off tapes on a crappy old VHS to disc converter, seeing a lot of the tapes were old the quality wasn't that great but at least still have them, have quite a few official discs of games too. Have a few games from 1987. Even though I haven't got it on disc I noticed Easts vs South's at Henson Park from 1987 is on YouTube, top game where Easts bolted out early and South's rounded them in, Ian Roberts out jumped Garry Wurth for one of South's tries early on

A couple of years back, I was able to convert a whole heap of games to MP4. The old Channel 10 Monday Night Football with Ray Warren hosting, and the glitz and glamour of the 80's. LOL.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I had the 2010 soo series on a dvd set. I know my nsw friends wouldn’t feel to excited about that series but I was broken into a little over a year ago and the merkins took it

Life's Good

Coach
My team - 2010 Grand Final. After losing grand finals in 85, 92, 93, 96 & 99 the relief was immense(equally enjoyable)
Neutral - 2013 Grand Final. Two quality sides with a couple of lead changes made it a great game to watch
SOO 2005 Game 2 - Joey was epic

THE CHAMP

First Grade
My team - 2010 Grand Final. After losing grand finals in 85, 92, 93, 96 & 99 the relief was immense(equally enjoyable)
Neutral - 2013 Grand Final. Two quality sides with a couple of lead changes made it a great game to watch
SOO 2005 Game 2 - Joey was epic

In 2010 I was happy for you merkins also Bennett and Darius. The feeling has faded quite a lot in recent times

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Because Bennett screwing you over is just part of the deal of him being around

Yep. It was souffs turn but that’s been put on hold. The Latrell signing was going to be his first f**k up and we have all been denied seeing that which is disappointing

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Just watched Hull v Warrington challenge cup semi final 2019. Fantastic game.

Now watching the final between Warrington and St Helens.

Both on YouTube

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Just finished the 2019 challenge cup final.
Very enjoyable. Steven Price coached Warrington. Saints fans should probably not watch

Latest posts