What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

JokerEel

First Grade
How can any club sign a player right now? I call BS on him signing anything as the NRL wont sign off on a contract..

Also the Knights have as much chance as the Dragons winning the Comp in the next 5 years so he is an idiot if he chooses to go to them...

carcharias

Immortal
Maybe. I doubt it. But who knows. Is Flanagan that much of a prick to work with that he'd abandon a club he's been at for 8 years to try his way in a new city, with a rookie coach?
Bloody hell , I thought it was 2015
Poor bloke is running out of time.
8 years .
Can’t blame him for looking elsewhere.

no name

Coach
How can any club sign a player right now? I call BS on him signing anything as the NRL wont sign off on a contract..

Also the Knights have as much chance as the Dragons winning the Comp in the next 5 years so he is an idiot if he chooses to go to them...
Would have agreed to terms a couple of weeks ago, cooling off period and then gets announced.

Zadar

Juniors
Groundskeeper Willy looks more like a souffs supporter

nah willie is a tough old bastard, Souths are more like Maggie, trying to walk on their own, but keep falling over and eventually just get carried and looked after by mummy NRL.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Even then only got announced because the dragons were acting like jilted lovers and put out the most unprofessional press release I've ever seen.

They’re merkins and are so embarrassing as a supporter watching on.

I feel like the guy who took a girl on a date to see his family and she gets super drunk, spews on grandma, feels up my brother, argues with my dad about politics, breaks all of mums good china and shits on the floor of the bathroom.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

I feel like the guy who took a girl on a date to see his family and she gets super drunk, spews on grandma, feels up my brother, argues with my dad about politics, breaks all of mums good china and shits on the floor of the bathroom.
Do you still have her number?.......asking for a friend

THE CHAMP

First Grade

Great to see you’re staying positive. This ex of yours was her name Megan by any chance? Asking for a friend also.

Cactus

Juniors

Does she come from a large family. You know, like a mum, 4 sisters, grandma & some aunties by any chance ?

Asking for a whole group of friends.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Even if the NRL folds & clubs go under the Dragons will give him an extension

Mary will be Dragons coach after the end of civilisation...

images

BennyV

Referee
As long as McGregor is employed by the club in any capacity, the Berala Bears U8s have more chance of winning an NRL title than the Dragons.

Latest posts